Who are you in other games?

HIHIHI

What the title says. Do you have other names in other games, and want to see if you know someone there and here but don't know its the same person?

Does anyone here play MOHA (Medal of Honor: Airborne)? I kind of doubt it, but it's possible. In case anyone does play MOHA, I'm piR2 there.

HIHIHI

I would have been piR2 in RenX as well, except that before I started playing RenX online, I was trying to set up a LAN server for me and my cousin to play, and I just typed in HIHIHI because I was tired of playerxxx. I made my name piR2 (after the area of a circle equation) when I started playing MOHA, but never got around to changing my HIHIHI to piR2 here when I started playing RenX online. : )

I am also a member of the (C/D)- clan on MOHA. It currently has one member, myself. : ) All are welcome to join here or there simply by using the clan tag, the use of which is the only benefit. (Offer void where prohibited)

• Totem Arts Staff

I've been calling myself SonnyX since the original westwood went offline, they didn't allow for dashes in the name anymore sadly, afterwards you could still play through the renegade westwood option in the game untill the replacement westwood also was killed afaik.

Beforehand I was named Mr-x, if anybody played kamuix and whitebolx, I used to play there a lot and script some lua plugins for them :)

Other instances such as steam and origin I try something that matches SonnyX, but I was way too late on that hype train :/

I have only called myself Syntharn in old Renegade and Renegade X, in all other games ive been Wessmania for over a decade, old drinking nickname.

Used to play the original Medal of Honor on playstation and the PC sequel with all its expansions released in 2002, after that i completely lost track of the series.
I remember the PC version having a super hard campaign, could get instakilled by a sniper on almost all maps, loved it.