Engineering tactical bulletin - stealth

HIHIHI

Just a quick reminder for Nod engineers and technicians.

If you repair a stealthed unit in the field, you have effectively unstealthed them, because GDI can see that you are repairing something, and they can see where it is by where the repair beam ends. So do not repair a stealthed unit in the field unless they ask for it, or you may blow their cover and waste their unit. Of course, in base this rule is nullified.

HIHIHI

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Being almost invisible is a big responsibility.

I really like the profound statement you made as commander on Under the other day. People were too afraid to push out of the base, and you said something like, "If you want to live, you must accept death." Really spot-on in many areas of life. Temporary loss for lasting gain is worth it.

HIHIHI

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Yes, they should make a new addition to the MVP, Best defense etc. Most killed Player Award (MKP). Many times Ive jumped in knowing death was inevitable. I just make sure to take them with me and leave a nice C4 surprise when I'm gone, in the hopes that GDI will lose another.

One day during game I got a private message from GDI saying they thought I was crazy. I didn't know what they were talking about so I asked. They said they were in the REF and when I came in as a lower class character I jumped in with everything...fearless tossing C4 and prancing around as if death itself didn't exist haha.

Edited by cncforever
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

So, not including this post, 1/3 of this thread is about engineering and stealth, and the other 2/3 is pretty much just about RenX philosophy.

I don't care, it's just funny. From "Don't repair stealthed units when GDI might see you," to "FIGHT TO THE LAST TOOTH AND NAIL YESSSS = D."

: )

Edited by HIHIHI

It is quite frustrating being the tanker who recognises it's time to push and then having to sacrifice yourself by leading the charge because every other tanker on your team is a coward who won't dare move 60 tonnes of metal unless  the enemy is shooting someone else.

"Oh look, I instigated a game winning rush and got no points for it because I own a pair" :P

Edited by MajesticSausage
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, MajesticSausage said:

It is quite frustrating being the tanker who recognises it's time to push and then having to sacrifice yourself by leading the charge because every other tanker on your team is a coward who won't dare move 60 tonnes of metal unless  the enemy is shooting someone else.

"Oh look, I instigated a game winning rush and got no points for it because I own a pair" :P

This has given me an idea for an additional type of VP. Not sure how it would work but additional points for being the first in a rush '10+VP (Balls of Steel rating).