Eyes map causing crash

Confuser2188

• Totem Arts Staff
1 hour ago, BubbleTea said:

Problem is known, we still aren’t sure exactly what causes the crash.

I feel we should try and push one without the adv defences and see if it STILL causes crashes

• Like 2

Problem Solved, AGT and Obelisk targetting logic updated, AGT and Obelisk AI made immune to crush damage, cruise missiles, and any other kind of damages. Freeze ocurred when advanced base defence AI died. Locking topic. 

Edited by limsup

Cruise missiles caused crashes? Great to hear it's fixed!

Has the issue of the WF randomly stopping in Eyes been fixed? (I'm the last person to rush fixing that, though. Call me crazy, but I actually enjoy when the WF breaks on me. Gives us an extra challenge. : )  )

HIHIHI

• Totem Arts Staff

Cruise middle didn’t directly break it, didn’t really fully solve it, was a small clue from a few others. Basically, similar to the OB getting squished to death, the AGT cannons can die. Sometimes the cruise would kill them, but they can die from other stuff. This causes everyone to crash.

• Thanks 3

Interesting. So the AGT cannons and missile launchers are really vehicles deep down at heart, correct? As is the Obi laser? I know I have got a missile lock on the Obi tip a few times, although it didn't want to stay.

It's always interesting hearing how stuff breaks and what fixes it. (I say this having not spent countless hours wondering about the problem and searching for a fix.)

HIHIHI

• limsup locked this topic