Character sayings

HIHIHI

I have noticed that after patches, new character sayings are generally added (e.g. Havoc now says "One more for the home audience!") . If you take suggestions, perhaps someone (Maybe even Havoc, I don't know) could get "Boink!" as a saying sometime? Or is that too over-the-top? : )

Thanks for the consideration, HIHIHI

• Totem Arts Staff
4 hours ago, HIHIHI said:

I have noticed that after patches, new character sayings are generally added (e.g. Havoc now says "One more for the home audience!") . If you take suggestions, perhaps someone (Maybe even Havoc, I don't know) could get "Boink!" as a saying sometime? Or is that too over-the-top? : )

Thanks for the consideration, HIHIHI

That one is not actually new, but if you have sound files you’d like to have added or have suggested, feel free to show them here. I would be more than happy to consider any lines for ingame taunts and post-kill responses. I don’t think any characters ever actually say boink in the game though. All of these sounds were taken from Ren itself

Okay, thanks!

4 hours ago, BubbleTea said:

All of these sounds were taken from Ren itself

I guess if I had actually played Old Renegade on more than just the campaign, I would know that. Maybe I just don't play Havoc enough to realize when a line is new or when I just haven't heard it. : )

I just thought boink would be kind of funny, seeing that it is already a very distinctive part of Renegade and RenX. Maybe I'll see if there are any characters whose voices I can mimic well enough to be convincing.