Bot-garrisoned SAM is anti-infantry and anti-tank

HIHIHI

So this is also something the devs may know about, but...

On Walls yesterday, a bot (Specifcally, Rob Baker. Bad Rob!) garrisoned the SAM behind the Hon. He was shooting at ground units, infantry and vehicles alike.

I knew that bots would occasionally garrison GTs and such, but not that they would shoot at ground units from AA defenses.

Spoiler

AntiInfSAM.png.602b5963135ea342c5f1e7dd6bc30bfe.png

Spoiler

CrazyRob.png.56963df284de3ced3d9984304432c7fe.png

p.s. Is there any way to insert pictures so that they're viewable in-forum without uploading them to an image hosting service?

Edited by HIHIHI
Fixed pictures.

Okay, thanks for the image format tips. Images fixed.

I figured it was probably known, but I searched the forum and didn't find any mentions, so I thought I'd make sure. And yes, it is a little funny. I spent probably half the match (a short match, but still...) going to the SAM to get killed, and to try to get a screenshot. The first one in my post is now part of my desktop rotation. : )

Thanks, HIHIHI

p.s. Please don't think I'm trying to find bad things to say about RenX. It's already great. I just want to let the devs know things they might want to know so they can make it greater.

• Totem Arts Staff
31 minutes ago, HIHIHI said:

Okay, thanks for the image format tips. Images fixed.

I figured it was probably known, but I searched the forum and didn't find any mentions, so I thought I'd make sure. And yes, it is a little funny. I spent probably half the match (a short match, but still...) going to the SAM to get killed, and to try to get a screenshot. The first one in my post is now part of my desktop rotation. : )

Thanks, HIHIHI

p.s. Please don't think I'm trying to find bad things to say about RenX. It's already great. I just want to let the devs know things they might want to know so they can make it greater.

Never be afraid to report any bugs or mishaps. It is an open beta, after all :)

• Thanks 1