Spying after death

HIHIHI

So in the Patch 5.361 Changelist It was announced:

+ Fixed being able to see stealth units when you were dead

However, you can still see everything else before you respawn, for apparently an indefinite time. This could be used to stay in base and watch what the enemy is doing (preparing a rush, demining buildings, etc.). I know that I have used this to see if my C4 destroys a structure/GT/Turret, but it could be used more nefariously. I just wanted to bring this to the devs' attention in case they hadn't already thought of it and made a decision (which may very well be the case).

Maybe a respawn could be forced 10-15 seconds after death, or 10-15 seconds after friendly units have left the area (to let people watch the end of the game-winning rush from their spot of death).

I don't know that this has been abused, and I don't think it's terrible; it's just something I thought of (as I lingered after death to watch my C4 : )  ).

Thanks, HIHIHI

Yeah, it would be boring. And the rest of your team would have to be on board with you doing it. Just a thought, the game's good with or without it.

Haven't noticed the q-spotting disabled, but I do know voting is disabled. (I try it all the time, and it always fails. You think I'd learn. : )  )

Thanks, HIHIHI