Playing While Muted

Akbaro

I cant tell anyone what they need to do.

I cant tell anyone that there is a rush coming.

I cant tell anyone that theres a bunch of c4 on the MCT until im there. 

I can only indicate the importance of something by spamming Q spot, which of course tight idiots interpret as impatience on my part. 

My only means of accurate communication is by changing my name, which people will glance over as an expression of myself instead of a vital message to help the team.

Along with this, the inability to vote for anything or become commander.

One of the fundamental components of this game, teamwork, is not possible anymore for me; without this, the game is just a shooter.

I cant play the game anymore. The game has been completely blocked off for me. I have been virtually excommunicated from my favorite game for what I think are petty 'toxic' remarks such as FU LOSER TEAM - an abusive totally unironic attack against the core identity of my team.

Perhaps saying that I really do deserve to be banned from every single existent facet of Renegade X.

Ive tried not to rant because inevitably it will only dig a deeper hole, but im so damn frustrated by it and everything else that I really want someone to read this whether they like it or not. Sorry.

Edited by Akbaro

The fact that you're chat banned on a server doesn't give me any confidence that your behavior has improved, or is otherwise sufficient to participate in the PUG games -- I'm slightly off topic here, but you never stop messaging me about them, so I'm addressing that here.

You complain about the consequences of being banned from things, but don't take into account that it's your behavior that others actively complain about. These bans aren't arbitrary, they're necessary to accommodate a positive environment for other players.

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Agent said:

The fact that you're chat banned on a server doesn't give me any confidence that your behavior has improved, or is otherwise sufficient to participate in the PUG games -- I'm slightly off topic here, but you never stop messaging me about them, so I'm addressing that here.

You complain about the consequences of being banned from things, but don't take into account that it's your behavior that others actively complain about your behavior. These bans aren't arbitrary, they're necessarily to accommodate a positive environment other players.

Why here? I have PM'd you about this multiple times and asked politely for some indication of anything. -Why does it take an open forum rant to get a response?

How are you or anyone supposed to see how my behavior is improving if I cant even speak in chat?

I feel guilty doing this shit but I feel like I have been unfairly picked on, and that about a dozen other players deserve this infinite mute just as much as me.

Edited by Akbaro

• Totem Arts Staff
16 minutes ago, Akbaro said:

Why here? I have PM'd you about this multiple times and asked politely for some indication of anything. -Why does it take an open forum rant to get a response?

How are you or anyone supposed to see how my behavior is improving if I cant even speak in chat?

I feel guilty doing this shit but I feel like I have been unfairly picked on, and that about a dozen other players deserve this infinite mute just as much as me.

You've been unmuted, prove yourself in-game now. Show me how you've changed. The point of this topic has been achieved I believe.

• Thanks 1

• NodSaibot locked and unlocked this topic
  • NodSaibot locked, unlocked and locked this topic