Bounty

isupreme

Allow players on a team to buy a bounty on opposing team.    

I.E.  :  That mrls that is constantly sitting there and ruining everything.     I buy 400 bounty, and the killer of the mrls gets it.

Cash up front.   

Also, allow team to donate to a Matching Bounty Fund.

???

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/27/2018 at 9:34 PM, isupreme said:

Bounty Hunter medal YES! 

Seeing the bounty target across and thru the field.. NO!!

I am not sure where you could list the bounty... but if others join in and make it big it might be fun to find it in the enemy team stats.

42 minutes ago, isupreme said:

Why not allow a bounty on enemy Guard towers?    This would be similar to commander pointing to an objective only it comes from the players instead!

If you are close enough to an enemy you can see their username in red. Bounties should be a different color.

• Totem Arts Staff
10 hours ago, vandal33 said:

Just allow players to see enemy player names when they're inside vehicles

This I would definately not agree to, since this is part of the "decoy" infiltration method that is used, when you have an empty or multiple empty vehicles go in with a full one following them

• Like 3

On-Topic: "Priority Target" is a better name than "Bounty" as @Goku pointed out. 

To be honest, the amount of times I've wanted to donate credits to a player for repairing my vehicle (on few occasions I have) should be an option. Actively putting out additional credits for players to repair your vehicle over other vehicles, but this kind of thing has a bit of an toxic flaw. HOWEVER! An 'Quick donate' option would be nice. "/d <name> <amount>" or hold Q on a friendly player for 2 seconds so the console opens up with "/donate <name>" already filled out.

Hold Q on an enemy player to do the same to make an rival into an "Priority Target" (Bounty)

Off-Topic: Renegade-X could do with medals for numerous different criteria actually, which could double as helping new players learn Renegade-X

13 hours ago, Madkill40 said:

An 'Quick donate' option would be nice. "/d <name> <amount>" or hold Q on a friendly player for 2 seconds so the console opens up with "/donate <name>" already filled out.

Hold Q on an enemy player to do the same to make an rival into an "Priority Target" (Bounty)

I see a lot of potential for such mechanic that changes context based on your current highlighted target.
It could make sending PMs easier. Pressing (or holding) U while having another player highlighted would bring up the line with player's name already entered in, for example.

• 1 year later...

To be honest, the amount of times I've wanted to donate credits to a player for repairing my vehicle (on few occasions I have) should be an option. Actively putting out additional credits for players to repair your vehicle over other vehicles, but this kind of thing has a bit of an toxic flaw. HOWEVER! An 'Quick donate' option would be nice. "/d <name> <amount>" or hold Q on a friendly player for 2 seconds so the console opens up with "/donate <name>" already filled out.

How did i miss this?  ? ? ?

and btw....with the current acceptance of           Bounty.....

Allow team to donate to bounty funds like :  Kill that mrls!    and   Spy kill Bounty!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, isupreme said:

hold Q on a friendly player for 2 seconds so the console opens up with "/donate <name>" already filled out.

Hold-Q whilst pointing at a friendly or enemy player to enable a few passive options.

Player is presented with an option depending on target.

1. Tip Ally [If Friendly] / Create Priority Target [If Enemy]
  2. Tip Allies [If Friendly] / Create Priority Targets [If Enemy]
  • Tip Ally
    • Option 1 through 9
      • 1. 100
      • 2. 150
      • 3. 200
      • 4. 250
      • 5. 300
      • 6. 500
      • 7. 600
      • 8. 750
      • 9. 900
  • Create Priority Target
    • Option 1 through 9 ^ 

Allies/Targets is based on allies/enemies within proximity to you, (radius is the size of a Mammoth tank in diameter if a Mammoth tank was a whole circle) the same values 1 - 9 remain the same but vary as a multiplier depending on targets. 

And of course, this popping up shouldn't affect the player's ability to do anything - I figure 1 - 9 as options for value would be better than literally having to stop everything you're doing to type in a value

• Like 1