CNC-Horoglogue

Trap

Hi guys,

just want to give some feedback on CNC-Horologue. At the current stage this map is - in my personal opinion - a bad joke.

The hill is extremely in favour of GDI as Nod Artilleries can't fire / target properly while at the steep hill. MRLS just use their lock-on feature, while Arty drivers have to figure out how to hit targets up the hill. And any tanker knows what I mean... Arty firing up a steep hill is just... difficult. Unless you got the perfect spot.

And yes... Artys can target GDI units from their base, but that's by no means a way to push GDI back efficiently.

What do you think about Horologue?

I very rarely play vehicle so I dont know too much but it does look like a bit of a shitshow up there, the silo side of things is too open and makes it easy for snipers to get a click on you imo.

I dont know why everyone voted for it over hourglass its better in every way.

4 minutes ago, Sarah! said:

No map is ever balanced, that's the fun of the game. Some strategies work better on some maps than they do on others. Adapt to the map

It becomes even more reliant on coordination and teamwork where you get people never voting for the map because one side seems to always lose.

Im sure in a month Horologue is going to become a Mesa.

Btw you were < blank > werent you?

Edited by Akbaro

• Totem Arts Staff
2 minutes ago, Akbaro said:

It becomes even more reliant on coordination and teamwork where you get people never voting for the map because one side seems to always lose.

Im sure in a month Horologue is going to become a Mesa.

Btw you were < blank > werent you?

No, I haven't played today.

• Confused 1