SDK Decal Problems

Luhrian

• Totem Arts Staff

Hey guys,

I was about to finish the todays work on Forest when I noticed that for some reason my tiberium crack decals are not working. To check if it is only a problem on my own map I opened Crash Site and there was the same problem. Also the problem wasn't the quick flags menu, all ticks were there were they should be. I just wanted to ask if someone has the same problem to find out if it is a general problem with the SDK. If it is a local problem it would be also nice to get some tips how to let the Decals appear again.

Thanks in advance

• Totem Arts Staff
7 minutes ago, Luhrian said:

Hey guys,

I was about to finish the todays work on Forest when I noticed that for some reason my tiberium crack decals are not working. To check if it is only a problem on my own map I opened Crash Site and there was the same problem. Also the problem wasn't the quick flags menu, all ticks were there were they should be. I just wanted to ask if someone has the same problem to find out if it is a general problem with the SDK. If it is a local problem it would be also nice to get some tips how to let the Decals appear again.

Thanks in advance

Road decals too? Check Islands. If they don't appear, it means it's not ticked. Open the sdk game and then tick the box for decals in the settings menu