Twiitter Need You!

Xtractor

Guest once upon the time

If you want to reveal more of yourself, Twitter and Facebook are the easiest way. Google is already collecting enough without us wanting it. Twitter and Facebook are a disaster in terms of privacy.

Good luck.

i dont have the followers to promote renx. but i have nothing to pin to my account so i might as well make a tweet and pin it.
ugh have to come up with a text that sound sound super sellout or cringy and also find a good image for it

Edited by HuskerDoggo

2 minutes ago, HuskerDoggo said:

i dont have the followers to promote renx. but i have nothing to pin to my account so i might as well make a tweet and pin it.
ugh have to come up with a text that sound sound super sellout or cringy and also find a good image for it

A good way is to include your post in a thread as a reply to it ..so if you reply to a guy that have 1000 folowers they will see it 

9 minutes ago, Xtractor said:

A good way is to include your post in a thread as a reply to it ..so if you reply to a guy that have 1000 folowers they will see it 

thats not how you use twitter also thats pretty gay. my main only follows people i know and bots but i dont look at that tl, alt is private so thats only like 10 people will see it