Map upload

Luhrian

• Totem Arts Staff

Hey there,

I've been trying for an hour now to upload a new version of my map and I always get this bullshit when it reaches 99%.

778167091_Screenshot(367).thumb.png.9ab00fca97a871d7941dbfe20143825f.png

Is there any way or trick how I can prevent this? I really have no patient anymore for this.

Thanks in advance!

• Thanks 1

• Totem Arts Staff
38 minutes ago, Luhrian said:

Hey there,

I've been trying for an hour now to upload a new version of my map and I always get this bullshit when it reaches 99%.

Is there any way or trick how I can prevent this? I really have no patient anymore for this.

Thanks in advance!

Try a different browser? Disable add-on? Don't have an idea why it happens

@Agent @Cronus Any idea?

• Totem Arts Staff

Same thing with Chrome. Guess I have to find another soloution. I think it would be pretty helpful to know what this error code means. The interesting thing is, that this only happens with the .zip data of the 2 maps and not with the .zip data with the packages. The packages zip is ca. 12 MB smaller then the map. I'm also going to check my anti virus programm if it blocked something in the last 12 hours.

Edit:

Got a Do-not-Track function activated, that blocks ads and other stuff. Gonna deactivate it and try again.

Edited by Luhrian

• 2 months later...
  • Totem Arts Staff
On 11/1/2018 at 4:19 PM, Luhrian said:

Hey there,

Thanks in advance!

@Agent Still same problem. Any progress with this problem? Is there maybe a safety thing that prevents uploads from .zip folder with that size? The weird thing is, that smaller folder don't seem to suffer from this error.

• Totem Arts Staff

Yes, on that picture in the background you can see that the CNC-ForestPackages File was uploaded with no problems, but the bigger map files couldn't finish. I'll use mediafire for the upload for now, but it would be great if that would be fixed. I think it would be much better if we don't need to depend on a third plattform. The file I am trying to upload is a .zip file with a size of around 180 MB, the files I tried to upload 3 months ago were about 65 MB, also .zip files.

But that "-200" in this error message is an error code, isn't it? For which error does he stands for? Maybe that could help for the soloution.

• Totem Arts Staff
6 hours ago, Luhrian said:

Yes, on that picture in the background you can see that the CNC-ForestPackages File was uploaded with no problems, but the bigger map files couldn't finish. I'll use mediafire for the upload for now, but it would be great if that would be fixed. I think it would be much better if we don't need to depend on a third plattform. The file I am trying to upload is a .zip file with a size of around 180 MB, the files I tried to upload 3 months ago were about 65 MB, also .zip files.

But that "-200" in this error message is an error code, isn't it? For which error does he stands for? Maybe that could help for the soloution.

How recently have you tried to upload?