Download stops at 98.98% what is the problem

Kirby550

I recently just found out about renegade x and I found out that it is a remake of the legendary command and conquer renegade that was released in 2002. I really like the lookof this game so I decided to download but unfortunately I haven't been successful as the download stopped at 98.98% the second time I did it it stopped at 91.95%. What is the problem because I really want to play this amazing remake.

I managed to get the launcher work now, but now I have a new problem as it keeps saying Object reference not set to an instance of an object

i heard there are torrent versions available. Does the game update the torrent versions? I am asking this because I have tried more than two times but the installation still isn't successful 

can you open the launcher and cancel the update, then going to settings in top right and clicking 'reset game'? I'm not sure what would happen exactly.
As for the object reference error: from what I have seen is that most people get it once from updating the game, updating again after that should not give the error anymore.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...