Random Gameplay Suggestions

Hello again,

1. Airstrikes, allow multiple airstrikes at once, add x minute cooldown per player usage. x is equal to ( {players-on-team}/7.5} + 5 ).

2. EMP grenades, after vehicle being hit, while vehicle is being repaired, allow slow vehicle movement.

3. Allow purchasing multiple items, does not replace current item (/forums/topic/76284-keep-purchased-items-or-refund-credits)

4. Allow repair gun auto seek (non-straight-line). The blue beam of repair gun will seek to repairable target, holding right click will enable straight-line-fire (disables seek).

That's all, for now.

Edited by Newbie
  • Confused 1

• Totem Arts Staff

My opinion on your suggestions

1. Honestly I don't agree with it, a personal limit would only be fine if maps were much larger and not used to summon one within radius of one currently being called down. Otherwise on smaller maps like Field, you could potentially end up with a near infinite amount of airstrikes being called on the front entrance of a base, one after another.

2. I don't mind having extremely limited mobility being an option, compared to no movement.

3. Its to prevent issues where one person can use an SBH to infiltrate a building using a repair tool and then placing a nuke while shooting the MCT/guarding the Beacon.

4. Currently this wouldn't work. Rep tool/gun uses both clicks for different functions. Left click = Disarm own proxy mines, Right click = repair own mines.

1 hour ago, Newbie said:

4. Allow repair gun auto seek (non-straight-line). The blue beam of repair gun will seek to repairable target, holding right click will enable straight-line-fire (disables seek).

Would be a dream come true for me, as a dedicated Technician 😍

But I guess it would just probably wouldn't be wise.

1 hour ago, Newbie said:

This will result in unbeatable infantry, a lcg with two technicians 😃 

6 hours ago, Fffreak9999 said:

Otherwise on smaller maps like Field, you could potentially end up with a near infinite amount of airstrikes being called on the front entrance of a base, one after another

This is exactly what's happening now. Airstrikes can only be called one after another.

14 hours ago, Axesor said:

I was suggesting no. 4 years ago, and I remember that there was some technical issues that do not support such a thing. It makes servers overload too much. The same reason why toggleable repair gun feature was removed.

unreal tournament link gun 😃