Team Paradise Fun Events

Guest once upon the time

Guest once upon the time

Caution:
On 07.09.19 Saturday 18:00 clock German time (2 hours before Pug),

the conquerors are required on the team paradise server.
Capture the ComCenter and Silo and hold it for 10 min. After that free game.

Some important notes:

Playing with the 64 bit version.

Harvester is still a bit stubborn like a donkey and sometimes does not want to. No problem, we will increase the initial capital so that no one becomes destitute.
Bot Vote is dangerous and will be canceled at the event by the admins, because the server crashed.

Furthermore, the bots on the map are more backpackers than fighters, no idea if it's due to the size of the map, but they do not get homesick because hardly anyone leaves the base :)

The download of Team Paradise will be speed reduced on Saturday around 17:30 German time.
Try-Out also provides a server where you can download, but it is really better if you install the map yourself (from the download link).

Version for the Event:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14Ud0_LZQZA8n99XSeZq_btUV_gaO0Vzr/view?usp=sharing

On the discords and in the forums there are competent contact persons who will help you if you need help.

Show that you conqueror since and please do not forget the map is not yet released. 😉

Team Paradise🌴

Guest once upon the time

Addendum:
We have no language defined as standard during the event as well as on our discord.
Preceded value was: 135 FPS (on server alone)
Small FPS killer:
CreativModul around the 10 FPS on Mount Harbor
Big FPS killer:
Map Overview (M) up to 25 FPS (sometimes a bit higher).
The Map Overview does not make any sense at this size, helps, but not really to look at the whole map up-to-date, because everything is very extensive.

@SilentKnight

[0377.63] Exit: Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError
[0377.65] Exit: Executing UWindowsClient::ShutdownAfterError
[0381.10] Exit: Executing UWindowsClient::ShutdownAfterError
[0381.10] Exit: UXAudio2Device::ShutdownAfterError
[0381.32] Log: Shutting down FaceFX...
[0381.35] Log: FaceFX shutdown.
[0381.35] Log: appRequestExit(1)

yaix. got to use my NSA RIG .  alright

• Totem Arts Staff
2 hours ago, SilentKnight said:

Addendum:
We have no language defined as standard during the event as well as on our discord.
Preceded value was: 135 FPS (on server alone)
Small FPS killer:
CreativModul around the 10 FPS on Mount Harbor
Big FPS killer:
Map Overview (M) up to 25 FPS (sometimes a bit higher).
The Map Overview does not make any sense at this size, helps, but not really to look at the whole map up-to-date, because everything is very extensive.

What about playing on 2160P resolution (4k) HAHA!

My system runs it just fine (60FPS) if anyone is curious. (Ryzen 5 2600x + 16GB RAM + GeForce 1080Ti)

Guest once upon the time

4 K alone i had over 100 FPS, but i get problems to read messsages with 4 K. Was not trying with Creativ and Mapoverview😉

Guest once upon the time

@Sn4ke Thx, for your hint. 😉

I am not a FPS Junkie, i played a long time only with 40 and dont care ☺️

I know that some ppl here are FPS Junkies .

and funny everytime that some ppl say FPS on this map must be low, but no one ever checked this under full load. So for me until now only speculation. FPS will go down for sure but how deep no one knows yet.

About the FPS. A couple of months ago, when I just started working on the map, the performance issue questioned the possibility of creating this project. The map then had very few objects, but the FPS was already 40. The main reason for this, as it seemed to me then, was that the engine could not use more than two processor cores. Then I even recorded a video where I showed that there is no difference on what to play - the FPS will be low everywhere. As I did not try, but I still did not solve this problem. As a result, I was forced to look for other ways to raise the FPS.

Most of the load at that moment was caused by draw calls, on average there were about 5000. 3500 gave the landscape, 1500 trees, of which there were about 1500 on the map and the rest of the meshes. First, I solved the problem with trees that for some reason spawned as a separate mesh, rather than as an instance. As a result, I was able to put 16,000 trees, which consumes only 300 draw calls. Then I tried to solve the problem with the landscape, which I didn’t completely solve. But now he gives out 300 drawing calls and I have the opportunity to reduce it to 40 if the problem with holes in the landscape is solved. As a result, there are now 700 rendering calls on the map on average, and the FPS holds about 100. I also have a couple of trump cards that can add about 10 FPS in the final version of the map.

Now the main problem is not drawing calls, but Tick Time in world Tick Time, which requires 2 times more resources to process than graphics. I doubt that this can be fixed at all, only if forced to use all the processor cores.
 I assume that when there are 20 people on the map, the FPS should not drop below 70.P90713-150721_1.thumb.jpg.64312571ebfe4ed73c7777e0d4673efd.jpg

• Like 3

Guest once upon the time

Reminder:
Saturday 07.09.19
6:00 pm (German time, 2 hours before Pug)
Team Paradise Server
Test Event Conqueror Silo and ComCenter and hold for 10 minutes)

Mutators will be downloaded automaticly when you join the Server (Very small size and fast in download,)
Quick Download by Team Paradise Server will be disabled 30 minutes before. Try -Outs Server will be still in fast download at this time for the map.

Attention: Use 64 bit version !!!

We will spawn some additional stuff not all of which are for the conquest of the above objects.
After successful completion of the "mission" free game.
You can really let off steam on water, land and air, and yes, the F15 is also there (good alpha stage, but not yet released).

We wish you a lot of fun and you may want to win.😉

Your Team Paradise

🌴

Guest once upon the time

Tomorrow:
6:00 pm German time (2 hours before Pug)
Conquer the silo and comcenter.
Team Paradise Server
Of course, with the F15😉

image.png.ddb4e7d6eddd0f4637330d505ff4413d.png

See you tomorrow

Team Paradise

🌴

Guest once upon the time

Today's event

6:00 pm German time 2 hours before Pug
Team Paradise Server
Attention:
The following server can also be downloaded from the map:

image.png.8c4594d84105f64e031cd92c2b81518e.png

image.png.9ab33282464b7decd237cbd127fda4e1.png

Urgent too:

Map needs few time for the shader so relax a bit 😉

64 Bit version requiered.

Guest once upon the time

Attention:

In 2 hours and 20 Minutes the fast download of the Team Paradise Server will be switched off.
Please use at this time for downloading the Map : Following Server will be still in fast download:

image.png.ce02a9f8c1949b6c917f4fd16aaeb177.png

only few Mutators must ppl additional download (little ones) when you join Team Paradise Server.
We will prepare in 2 hours and 20 min. the map (Vehicle spawn) on the Server.

See you soon.

🌴

Guest once upon the time

The fast download Team Paradise Server is disabled.
Try-Out has also activated the necessary mutators on its server.
Please load there the map and the mutators, then you can also join Team Paradise Server without extra download.

image.png.78c2d2ae3660f54742f4f51f3a16c6ee.png

Guest once upon the time

Thank you for playing with us today
We were not many players (8) but we were able to properly load the map with vehicles.
We have spawned more than 80 vehicles (Migs, F15, Hover MRLS, Recon Helis and Gunboats) and the map was very stable.👍

Map did not go below 70 fps and that with the amount of vehicles. I had never under 80 😉
I hope you also had fun and many thanks that you also tested indirectly with us.
Your team Paradise

🌴

Guest once upon the time

I experimented a bit with my video software.
Did not become perfect, but still fun.
Music is from Sabaton: Fields of Verdun

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest once upon the time

Please can a Mod lock thie Topic, we are out of order.

Merry christmas all and thx for the ppl who played with us in the past.