Rebalancing all infantry classes/New weapons for infantry classes

So. While everyone admires the development of tanks, I decided to work closely with infantry in the First Queue by basic classes.
The first priority will be a change in the balance of the basic infantry weapon and its equipment. The same will be with the engineers, but I plan to consider this class in the last place, since it performs 90% of its functions.
I have successfully corrected the characteristics of the carbine, but there is still a lot of work to be done on the spread of weapons when firing.

Your opinion will be very important to me.

• 7 months later...

I like that we have Tiberium Sun vehicles even if it is from the low tech tier vehicles. But I would like to see some Tiberium Sun Infantry. Maybe change the fort to enabling TS infantry and Destroyed Weapons Factory for TS vehicles.

So for GDI the Jumpjet trooper seems like the best place to start. Has a micro missile launcher (think missile launcher but scaled down) but if press and hold space will fire jump jets to continue to ascend (or slow descent). I can only imagine those guys making an Ion Beacon Rush

For Nod, Of course we are going to pick Cyborgs. Again like nod they heal in Tiberium but we will not have them cut in half just for simplicity sake. The primary weapon (more like primary fire) will be the cyborg chain gun that you see cyborg infantry having. The secondary fire would be the plasma cannon that the Cyborg Commando uses. Good against vehicles, okay against buildings not so much against infantry (the chain gun is for anti infantry). Can anybody find one of those Mutant models that was used in the last level of the Renegade Campaign? That could be a starting point for the Cyborg Commando.