Can shorten some EVA messages

Eagle XI

If there was a text message announcing what the EVA is saying, people can read and respond faster. Renegade has this. The GDI EVA speaks very slowly, especially when it needs to say "Warning" in the beginning but I understand it's for making it sound clearer. Not a priority issue by the way. I used to play the game without the EVA sounds.

17 hours ago, Fffreak9999 said:

Not quite there are some situations that you can hear announcements for the opposing team buildings.

Admittedly you only hear the announcements from your announcer but they do have multi-team announcements.

Strange, as i cannot remember Cabal ever announcing GDI Refinery under attack.

I find the EVA/CABAL missleading at times because of it being limited to one unprioritized message at a time.

EVA: SOMEONE JUST SCRATCHED THE PAINT JOB ON THE POWER PLANT!!!!
Meanwhile 3 flame tanks are melting the war factory but whatever... XD tab is your friend

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 6/20/2018 at 8:39 PM, Syntharn said:

I find the EVA/CABAL missleading at times because of it being limited to one unprioritized message at a time.

EVA: SOMEONE JUST SCRATCHED THE PAINT JOB ON THE POWER PLANT!!!!
Meanwhile 3 flame tanks are melting the war factory but whatever... XD tab is your friend

this is exactly what sneakers need to distract the enemy team... just trigger the anouncement before throwing the EMP or before starting to shoot the MCT. for me it's a tactical element of the game.

and like you said - there is a TAB overview for any player

edit: there could be an announcement for own building armour breaks though

Edited by DarkSn4ke
  • Like 1

Having a refined list of voice commands would be great, everybody should get to work on such a list so I have some dialogue to practice. 
With a little bit of sound engineering and VA I might be able to do the EVA voice too so we can finally have an full announcement for all buildings and even for 'other' vehicles.

Anyway, I think I've managed to get an similar to the in-game Voice commands filter going in Audition, so making some new ones can be of good quality. 

For Q-Spotting enemies it would be cool if the unit you were said what the other thing was locally so players nearby could know exactly what it is. 

i.e. Q-Spot a Mammoth, your LCG says "Mammoth Tank!" meanwhile globally to the team "Spotted Mammoth Tank at GDI Tib Field" ["Enemy Spotted!"] 

Most Nod and GDI would just have the same voices, barring a few principle characters