It's NOW or NEVER Window of opportunity

Xtractor

Guys Guys It's very serious you have an Window of oportunuty to Be hear by EA and world wide Gamers .Use this Window of oportunuty please.

The reaction/reception  of the new Command and Conquer: Rivals – Official Reveal Trailer  is HORRIBLE ..Gamers and EA WILL read comments on Youtube official Videos .

Make your demand to be Support by them to develop the game and advertised Renx ..Dont be shy do share links to Renx and what ever you think .RENX deserve to Be support ,Improve ,Know and Play if possible with a Better benediction of EA

Let it Know also to https://twitter.com/TheGregBlack

Edited by Xtractor

15 minutes ago, Eagle XI said:

Unsure if EA spy or not...

Because the only way that will happen is they aquire the full rights, turn RenX into an shortlived cashgrab then close it after a few months.

They could support by giving the full green lights to it ...or officialy support the tatem studio with money and manpower to independently continued delevoping Renx..for a start

26 minutes ago, vandal33 said:

They probably don't wanna do another C&C game. They got attacked very badly from tiberian twilight and rivals reaction. Might even hold a grudge against the C&C community.

probably depends on the financial success of C&C Rivals. they'll find people willing to play it since it's "free-2-play" on first glance

it scares me that EA could shut this down somehow.. its my favorite game and EA has already cucked so many of previous good ones that i loved. This is the best 2-3 hours spent i can get as an adult.