Constructive Tyranny Mutated Marathon Server info

Madkill40

"Spy crates will only supply SBH" - was that a setting AGN used before??? :o seen so many SBH spies there... and we already started to make jokes about it @Cephyrus *hint* xD

1 hour ago, Sarah! said:

Using my beautiful pink pic :( 

you could remove the GDI tag from the PIC and add a Sarah-autograph so (first person) players know who created that :D

"Rapid promotion" - what's the VP modifier / multiplier for CT Mutated? @Madkill40 / @Fffreak9999 ?

Edited by DarkSn4ke
  • Haha 1

• Totem Arts Staff
2 minutes ago, DarkSn4ke said:

"Spy crates will only supply SBH" - was that a setting AGN used before??? :o seen so many SBH spies there... and we already started to make jokes about it @Cephyrus *hint* xD

you could remove the GDI tag from the PIC and add a Sarah-autograph so (first person) players know who created that :D

"Rapid promotion" - what's the VP modifier / multiplier for CT Mutated? @Madkill40 / @Fffreak9999 ?

It actualls says AGN lol

image.thumb.png.19d3f092b170cc965ed817e5c15fef51.png

And the 'rapid promotion' instantly makes you heroic.

11 minutes ago, Sarah! said:

And the 'rapid promotion' instantly makes you heroic.

wtf - so in theory you could get insta heroic with the first crate (if the crate is enabled once match begins) xD

but I guess crate settings are something like... "spawns only after 45 minutes and base chance = 0.0000001%" :D

11 minutes ago, Sarah! said:

It actualls says AGN lol

might have never seen that as I turned every extra graphic option off (assuming that you need something like "static decals" turned ON to see the AGN skin on the pink PIC)

@Madkill40 whats the difference ( in regard to base probability ) between normal crates and "super rare" 😶

Edited by DarkSn4ke

• Totem Arts Staff

Rapid Promotion is a crate that makes the person heroic quickly, needing only 1 point for each remaining veterancy level.

It starts appearing 20 minutes in with less than 0.003%. But if it never gets seen, I’ll look to increase that a little.

As for the SBH spies, that was not a setting on AGN, only GDI could receive them, as per the base game, but now even Nod can get them, and it is the ONLY option from the crate.

‘All the mutator is just the AGN server’s mutator, just more modified.

Since the AGN mutated server was reasonably popular, I decided to host it, because with no more AGN, there is a void left behind for more non-standard gameplay.

• Thanks 1

• Totem Arts Staff
5 hours ago, DarkSn4ke said:

wtf - so in theory you could get insta heroic with the first crate (if the crate is enabled once match begins) xD

but I guess crate settings are something like... "spawns only after 45 minutes and base chance = 0.0000001%" :D

might have never seen that as I turned every extra graphic option off (assuming that you need something like "static decals" turned ON to see the AGN skin on the pink PIC)

@Madkill40 whats the difference ( in regard to base probability ) between normal crates and "super rare" 😶

It's not a static decal, that's map related stuff. It's just part of the diffuse texture. You probably couldn't read it if you had the texture filters down.

11 hours ago, DarkSn4ke said:

wtf - so in theory you could get insta heroic with the first crate

No, never. Hence 'Super Rare'. (It will spawn 20 minutes into a game and even then there is an extremely low probability of this crate spawning)

13 hours ago, Sarah! said:

Using my beautiful pink pic :(

You would prefer it never see the light of day again?

As the AGN mutators were generously uploaded by AlienX it would be a shame to not use them, albeit some have been modified.

• Totem Arts Staff
1 minute ago, Madkill40 said:

I could actually slap on the CT logo itself... :D 

Or don't put CT logo on stuff I edited ;o
Feel free to put it on your own edited version though

Edited by Sarah!