launcher download problem

mahdi71

hi,

launcher dosn't download the game for me after a while it became 0 kb  and its seems disconnected from internet but my internet is connected 

i think the problem is when connection get unstable and the launcher can't resume download again 

why you don't have a full download link so we can get it via a better download manager like IDM and not the launcher 

_my internet detail :

speed : 500kb (in launcher shows this much)

its a little unstable like it change from 100kb to 1mb

_ i dont have any problem when downloading via internet download manager softwer or chrome

__

i think the launcher shoud try different connections at the same time like IDM

Edited by mahdi71
  • Like 1

@mahdi71 where do you come from?  can you tell us which server the launcher uses to download the game content?

are you using the installer from the Renegade-X download section?

#################################################################################

there is a full build, but it's not official. you can find an out of date link here:

-------------------------> https://renegade-x-download.com/ <-------------------------------

Forums topic:

you'll have to update from 5.31 to 5.33 manually. maybe @iTweek. will fix the full build soon.

make sure to download & install the UE3 Redist as well:

Hope I could help you

Sn4ke

Edited by DarkSn4ke
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, iTweek. said:

is fixed. i upload a new version.

download link isn't working 

please get me the download link

i download the game via launcher (after more then 10 times disconnection and retry now after finishing it say files are corrupted)

• Totem Arts Staff
1 hour ago, mahdi71 said:

download link isn't working 

please get me the download link

i download the game via launcher (after more then 10 times disconnection and retry now after finishing it say files are corrupted)

What version of the launcher do you have? Look at the top left of the renegade-x launcher window.

• Like 1