NEC Server

Cronambs

Hello name here is Cronambs and i host the NEC server on Renegade X, the server is used to play with own members but we been very busy dealing with personal problems to be playing on it, its free for anyone to use and when free we will get it fully setup

Our web page is Nukeclan.com so if any concerns, questions or problems occur be free to let us know

Our server is being rented by NFOServers.com and is located in Dallas Taxas

Edited by Cronambs
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Totem Arts Staff
1 hour ago, roweboat said:

On CT server, my ping is about 140-160, on AGN about 130. on NEC, 56. would be great if we could get more people using your server =D

Invite some more NA players and that would definitely happen. Majority of player base is located in Europe/Asia and they don't want to play with lag. It is what it is. I am actually in NA as well, so I'm all for this.

• Like 1

Just inform more of the USA'ian players about a low-ping server, if 4 or 5 of you loiter in the NEC server than other players with high pings on the EU servers will join the server with players on because "ohhey a low-ping server is filling up!"

And if any EU players jump into a USA'ian server to mostly whine about people not being in the EU server then just kick them for whining. 

Edited by Madkill40

On 2/22/2018 at 2:15 AM, Madkill40 said:

Just inform more of the USA'ian players about a low-ping server, if 4 or 5 of you loiter in the NEC server than other players with high pings on the EU servers will join the server with players on because "ohhey a low-ping server is filling up!"

And if any EU players jump into a USA'ian server to mostly whine about people not being in the EU server then just kick them for whining. 

That happens all the time in any game

I have also disabled steam requirement on server and tested it to make sure it worked thanks to people on Discord