Renegade X Squad Wars

Guest once upon the time

Guest once upon the time

Presentation of the Squad War Organization Team:

First of all , I would like to thank all those involved  for their very good cooperation.

Thanks also to the developers and Forum moderators who support us.

The planning and implementation are in full swing and there is still work  ahead of us.

Server support and settings : ITweek and Sarah

Gameplay:  Sn4ke and Obelisk 

SilentKnight does this and that ;)

kind regards

SilentKnight

On 12-2-2018 at 3:59 PM, Ryz said:

So who here is willing to make an 'all dutch squad?' I can ask Machette, but are you guys in @Henk, @TK0104, @Schmitzenbergh, @Ruud033 and who else did I forgot :P ?

Team name ideas:
"If it aint Dutch..."
Klootviool squad 
DutchBangers

Haha I'm in. But I can't guarantee I'll be availible that much. @Nielsen might want to join too, and bibi ?

On 2/12/2018 at 2:59 PM, Ryz said:

So who here is willing to make an 'all dutch squad?' I can ask Machette, but are you guys in @Henk, @TK0104, @Schmitzenbergh, @Ruud033 and who else did I forgot :P ?

Team name ideas:
"If it aint Dutch..."
Klootviool squad 
DutchBangers

Don't forget @KrypTheBear and Ukill, they're pretty dutch'esk

• Like 1

Guest once upon the time

@Team Mantanks : Please would you be so kind and tell me who is the Teamcaptain

Team Chem will do it today . :) 

@Team Dragon Clan  Please would you be so kind and tell me who is the Teamcaptain

The team captain is a representative for the squad, but doesn't need to be the actual commander ingame

regards 

SilentKnight

Hello! We are the squad of Russian-speaking community.
Unfortunately for now we have only 4 players:

UFO
SkypeCaller
Den Wellingston
mihail5454 (he can play only in march, not in april)

I think there are can be another squads with the same problem. So, let's unite!
Feel free to send me private messenges. We can make a big international team together!

p.s. Also we have some cookies for you and an outstanding logo :)

Spoiler

Band_of_NOD.thumb.png.8b4a56706d4c7ac42b6a7c18c314ae52.png

• Like 1

Guest once upon the time

Reminder :

Information:

Squad War is intended for all players who enjoy the game and would like to play in a team.

Vehicles are also available in this event to players (like me, I aim very bad as an infantry  :D ) to provide a fun game.

It is also trying to keep a sniper slaughter as low as possible.

Feel Free to join.

Squad Team from Russia:

Hello! We are the squad of Russian-speaking community.
Unfortunately for now we have only 4 players:

UFO
SkypeCaller
Den Wellingston
mihail5454 (he can play only in march, not in april)

I think there are can be another squads with the same problem. So, let's unite!
Feel free to send me private messenges. We can make a big international team together!

p.s. Also we have some cookies for you and an outstanding logo :)

The Deadline of registration for the Squad War is Friday the 02.03.2018

regards

SilentKnight

Would like to join (if there's a team that accepts). I can repair stuff and do what I'm told.

Thought about it again and i withdraw, I don't think I am any help and I don't want to spoil the games for the smart/skilled players. Please delete my post I'm too stupid to find out how to do it. Thanks

Edited by Mechanic

Guest once upon the time

Reminder and short update:

Rules:

•  no cheats
  •  no bug/glitch exploits (e.g. out of map sneaking, vehicle wall hopping, placing proxies in textures [HoN] etc.)
  •  no toxic behaviour
  •  no superweapons (due to low player count)
  • All players have to play under the given name. If not done, the "unknown" player is removed from the game.
  • All teams may have only max. 3 substitutes.

The Deadline of registration for the Squad War is Friday the 02.03.2018

Edited by once upon the time

1 hour ago, SilentKnight said:

Reminder and short update:

Rules:

•  no cheats
  •  no bug/glitch exploits (e.g. out of map sneaking, vehicle wall hopping, placing proxies in textures [HoN] etc.)

On 4.2.2018 at 7:30 PM, SilentKnight said:

Map Pool:

• Canyon
  • Complex
  • Crash_Site
  • Field (old version)
  • Gobi
  • Islands
  • Snow
  • TombRedux
  • Under
  • Walls
  • Whiteout

I think we should take out crash site, since there are to many "ways" to use map borders to get on spots to snipe and see like around 70% of the map to cover up and the way you can sneak as GDI into the Nod base is far to easy (if you use the dead WF path starting from the little river near GDI base front) I know people wont cheat or use glitches on a tournament, but i think crash site is a good map, but it isn´t "tournament ready" in my opinion... So tell me your feedback about it pls :)

On Complex there are still "broken" meshes were you can hide "inside" rocks to sneak into the enemy bases undetected ( i hope people won´t abuse this in the tournament until it´s fixed)

On Whiteout is it legit to "sneak" behind Nod strip/PP by using the com center path? Since it´s part of the map but is it so wanted to use these paths? (silo path > hon is obviously forbidden and i don´t know if it still exist, since i never tried that way)

• Like 1

Rules:

• no cheats
  • no bug/glitch exploits
  • no toxic behaviour
  • no superweapons (due to low player count)
  • participating players have to use the nickname from the team application
  • max. of 3 substitutes per team
  • players can signup for one team only

In regard to exploits:

The Renegade X Squad Wars is a small league / tourney, hence it'll be competitive. Exploiting bugs / glitches will not be tolerated.

To give some examples*:

• hiding in meshes (textures)
  • placing deployable items in textures
  • using out of map spots
  • base-to-base
  • wall glitches (e.g. shooting through building walls / hard glass)
  • accessing spots which are not intended from map design
  • vehicle physics abuse (e.g. stealth tank climbing steep rocks)
  • vehicles on rooftops etc.
  • infantry wall hop (which is possible on some maps)

* this list is not comprehensive!

Play hard, but play fair.

Vehicle surfing & speedboosting is allowed.

If you think that someone exploited a glitch or used a somehow unfair mechanic, please report to the organiser team.
A neutral mod (who does not participate in the tourney) will review the server demo files.

In regard to behavior:

We want to have a peaceful & friendly atmosphere on chat (pre-game). If you are not the team captain there is no reason to use the global chat during actual matches. If you have a problem please let your team captain sort things out. Be nice & respectful towards other players on global chat / forums / Discord.

We also advise to refrain from rage-quitting.

Disrespecting the above rules may result in a ban from the tourney for the individual player and a loss of points for the team.

Regards,

Sn4ke

Edited by DarkSn4ke
  • Thanks 1

Guest once upon the time

update Team ChemAddicts plays together with the Bad Monkeys :)

Guest once upon the time

Information:

The single player enrollment for the Squad War tournament is closed as nearly all teams have 13 players.

If a complete team would like to register, this is possible until Sunday at 14:00 German time.

SilentKnight

Guest once upon the time

Information:

The registration is closed and we have 5 Teams:

1. Lappen

2. ChemAddicts

3. ManTanks

4. Dragon Clan Squad

5. exdee

We will play in one group (Round robin) only once against each Team. (3 games  (maps) are one match, so closed to 2h)

Time schedule will be announced this weekend. 

The game plan who plays against whom will be drawn later with the team Captains.

Guest once upon the time

Announcement of the Tournament schedule.

1st round from 26.03.-16.04.18

2nd round from 17.04.-30.04.18

3rd round from 01.05.-21.05.18

4th round from 21.05.-10.06.18

5th round from 11.06.-24.06.18

The schedule has been planned over a longer period of time, so that all teams have the opportunity to find a suitable match day and to organize the teams. The matchdays are usually from Friday to Sunday inclusive.

Note: The aforementioned times are just a guideline. We have to take different time zones etc. into account. Ideally we'll have more rounds per weekend, but team captains have to agree on a set time for these rounds and we do not want to proceed on the cost of any team.

Holidays can also be chosen as a match day, provided that both contesting teams can agree. The 2 matches of each round must be played before the set finish date. The match day date must be announced by the 2 contesting teams' captains two days in advance to occupy the server with moderators and to ensure the process goes smoothly.If one of the teams fails to make it on the agreed date and time, it will automatically be considered a forfeit, and the other team gets a 3-0 win (3 maps to none).

In the case of both teams failing to agree on a time/date for the tournament, the tournament organizers will decide on a time/date which they see reasonable for both teams,and this specific rule applies to all matches.

The rest of the server settings will be announced in the near future.

We wish all participating teams much fun and good luck.

This tournament is about competitiveness and fun,but also about fair play and respect,please consider those while participating in the tournament.

Regards,

The tournament management

(for this english you can blaime Silent and google translate :) )

Further information:

Mode: round robin

Maps:

We decided to remove Crash_Site from the map pool [thx to @Cephyrus for his feedback], so there are ten maps left to pick from:

Spoiler
  •     Canyon
  •     Complex
  •     Field (old version)
  •     Gobi
  •     Islands
  •     Snow
  •     TombRedux
  •     Under
  •     Walls
  •     Whiteout

Each team can ban two maps per round, which results in six maps to pick from.

Pick Phase:

We'll use https://justflipacoin.com/ to decide which team gets the first pick. The team with just one map pick will have two side picks in return.

e.g.

Team2 Pick Map1
Team1 Pick Map2
Team2 Pick Map3

Team1 Pick Side for Map1
Team2 Pick Side for Map2
Team1 Pick Side for Map3

Maps will be banned / picked at least 1 week prior to the matches.

[Thx to @Canucck for that input :)]

Server settings:

Initial Cash = 100 Credits
Donation Disable Timer = 180 seconds
Initial CP: 200
Max. CP: 2000
Crate spawn: disabled

We decided to disable crate spawn as it's an RNG element that possibly wrecks the tourney experience.

If you have any suggestions for improvements, feel free to private message @ObeliskTheTormentor or me or post feedback here:

@Hakase [Dragon Clan]

@Madkill40 [M A N T A N K S]

@boxes [exdee]

@ObeliskTheTormentor [ChemAddicts]

Edited by DarkSn4ke
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Guest once upon the time

Renegade X Squad War 2018.PNG

1st round from 26.03.-16.04.18

2nd round from 17.04.-30.04.18

3rd round from 01.05.-21.05.18

4th round from 21.05.-10.06.18

5th round from 11.06.-24.06.18

renxswtbanner.png

Guest once upon the time

Information:

Have Teams find a day and time in advance its fine, when not the following you have to take in mind:

The first named team is obliged to propose a maximum of 3 dates to the other team (if possible also with different times). If there is no agreement, the tournament management will set an appointment considering both teams (compromise). This appointment is binding.

For the first round, the following teams would have to propose to the other team:

Mantanks the team Lappen and Chemaddicts the team Dragon Clan. The home team is responsible for the first suggestions. Please consider the time zones at the games, it should be the majority of a team playable.

Another note:

The requests should be made in written form to the respective other team to serve as a basis for a traceability for any eventual suggestion of the tournament management.

Please do not set the first round before the 26.03.18, so that Rypel has the opportunity to work on Spec mode. Thank you !! We wish all participants a lot of fun and fair play.

• Agent unpinned this topic