What kind of music do you hear?

Guest once upon the time

SilentKnight! 😭 

if you know Helsreach, you will probably cry (once again)

if you don't know Helsreach... when you will have 2 hours, watch it. It's a playlist with 13 vids. Spoiler: it's awesome. Watch each second, you will remember them. Because Helsreach > everything

• Totem Arts Staff

if you are passionate by astrology and the mysteries of our universe, Stellaris ost has to my eyes the best melodie that I heard in my life, if you like the space ambience, this is a music for you, Epic, Emotional, Sensational.. I use them a lot during my mapping time.

yesterday, i've played a loooooooooooooong game on Walls - nothing to do for 2+ hours

in my playlist, i've this song, who is extended for 30 mins.
well.. i've danced for 30 mins in Walls tunnels :D Tytonium seen me hahaha ^_^ 

(PS: of course it's SFW, it's only a song and the thumbnail is a pic, there are no other pics/vids - i've watched the entire vid to check it :)  )

• 2 weeks later...

hello world :) 

28 days later, another post 😛

and another song - album from Jean-Michel Jarre ;) 

i don't know if you will rly listen all these songs haha :) but one day, when you're doing smth like.. idk, code or such thing
listen to Jarre songs

you will probably like how good they are for this kind of work :) 

Edited by Reivax
ayaya

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Once Upon the time

Here is a rather long concert by the band Schiller in Hamburg in 2010.
If you like Jean Michel Jarre, Tangerine Dream (old music) you will definitely like it here. The band has its own style and some of you probably know some Schiller singles.
It is music that inspires or simply animates to dream.
Have fun and stay healthy.
PS: there are also a few well-known solo performers like e.g. a song with Midge Ure, formerly a member of Ultravox, is pretty much at the end of the video).

This is kinda strange, but....   With all that is going on i have been indulging in feeling nostalgic about my memories of living in New York City. ..        I  like listening to the sounds of a busy city .... 

If you like to play along...  Put on the above New York Jazz track and then put this track  on at a reduced level ....   The video pic is kinda  nice if you ever lived in queens...

I am looking for better tracks but so far this one is not bad.....

Edited by isupreme

I was kind to myself and i  got new speakers for my pc.   Bose.   I have known their quality for decades and i am happy to find these speakers are sound studio quality.   It is sooooooooo .. very nice to hear the midrange solidly agian ~ instead of just high end and low end.    Pardon my gushing. 

Included in my testing:

This  song is in my Top 100.    This video does it justice...    amazing stuff in my book.

And this iis from my top 10.

I was looking for an actual Keith Jarret version .. but this one is pretty good too...

Edited by isupreme
  • Like 2

And in a departure from previous episodes....  I bring you...

BLOOD ROCK!

This comes to you from my distant memories....  way.. way...  ~~~~~~ back it time~~~~~  i was raised by very strict christian parents.  Access denied to most common forms of music and expression.     Flashback to school field trip to some generic science museum.....     Lunch time finds me  with school mates and of all things a jukebox.    One of  the kids puts this on.... and it FRIED my mind..  i don't remember much but the sirens and the FEELING of death and dismemberment.

Although lately in the game i listen to Baroque music.. oddly enough....  hmm.

Edited by isupreme

mark me disturbed but   i  cant   turn        it                  off.                 .   ...                      .                                .                              .