What kind of music do you hear?

Guest once upon the time

-So, what's your favourite track in VA-11 HALL-A?
-Yes.
Yeah, that's me after playing it, so here's its entire soundtrack in 2 videos(hope that Youtube's new timestamp system works outside of the website).

Time to mix drinks and change lives.

On 5/29/2020 at 5:55 AM, isupreme said:

mark me disturbed but   i  cant   turn        it                  off.                 .   ...                      .                                .                              .

I don't know what's going on, but that's deep, homie.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have so much Respect for this Artist.     Her newest album is Analog sourced.    More respect than ever.    The closing track even added in the sound of a dirty record playing.   True dedication to sound quality recordings..

Two Hits in my Book:    #1. for INTENSITY!    #2 for Heart and soul of world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   JOHN WAYNE!!!

Edited by isupreme
  • Thanks 1

I listen to a wide variety of music but I really enjoy metal.

I'm always open to recommendations! Also, I'm a bass player by profession and have a couple of videos on Youtube. I should really get around to making more one of these days. but if anyone's interested I may post one here sometime.

On a semi side note, has anyone noticed 2 of the songs from Renegade X are an exact match to old Avenged Sevenfold songs from the Unholy Confessions album?

-Lunacy

• Thanks 1

Isu, Havasi (Project) gives (i think) every year ins his home country (City of Budapest )concerts like that. My wish for the next years when i have time , i will watch this kind live there from Havasi and to be honest Hans Zimmer too. 2nd video i posted before with the medly of Dark Knight. I love this kind of music.  Pur classic not really. :)

• Like 2

Pretty sweet RenX music video!    I am not usually too much into the heavy music, but the video make it awesomely great fun.  

That is a hell of a lot of vision and effort.   Congrats

Few will fight for ALL until the bullets are gone!   Resist and do whats right!

Edited by isupreme
  • Thanks 1

Isu, until this video i even know nothing about Sabaton and  when Murica show us before he published it i was a bit sceptical.

2nd WW music to Ren X , hmm. After watching it i said, hell thats great do it.

Sabaton is making a lot of historical music (most time 2.WW) and i have NP as a german to listen it. Its our past.

Normal i hear a lot of different music directions (normal heavy is not so my favourite one, but Sabaton i really like).

One Video i can only write the name , because its out of our very dark side of our country : Sabaton ; Titel: Final solution and made from a guy with cuts from the movie Schindlers list.

When i watch and listen it i get really sad and angry about what happened during that time.

• Like 1