What kind of music do you hear?

Guest once upon the time

Guest once upon the time

Forum didnt like again Chrome ;:), Firefox is doing it.

Edited by once upon the time
Change to Firefox

So today...what have I done?

Code? ✔️

Chill?

Waste Money? 💲

Just dumped stones with golden mica n shit worth.... the world lmao

Just to get rid of em, as all I wanted to do -> make the only diamond happy that matters.

for DJ ❤️

@SilentKnight need some brillies to pay your childrens loans? :P

Oh nice Soundcloud embed is also possible!
Visiting this festival next week, here's a nice warm-up mix with euphoric to raw hardstyle.

If you're not really familiar with Hardstyle the euphoric stuff is a great place to start imo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/27/2018 at 12:53 PM, Ryz said:

Triggerfinger, nice! Seen them live a few times a few years ago, I prefer their old(er) work above the new. Matter of taste I guess! 

have seen them twice so far, but only on festivals... guess a Triggerfinger club concert / main performance is way different.

hmmm, I've only got this album on CD All This Dancin' Around - but I prefer certain live performances from YT :) They got more popular with their I follow rivers cover... and yh, it's cool, but they have way more to show :D

what's their old work tbh? I've never researched these guys properly.

love this one :)

My baby's got a gun - live version

23 hours ago, SilentKnight said:

Kraftwerk ;) , I was 12 Years old when I was listening this song ( feel like a child now ) 🙂

:)

Kraftwerk is one of the best examples that there are some German bands which are / were way ahead of their time. Though I can't really judge it myself I guess they were always extremely underrated in Germany but way more popular & appreciated across the world

Guest once upon the time

The 80's in Germany was one time where a lot of different music styles appears (Not only Neue Deutsche Welle 🙂).

This Band was a part of New Wave too (today i think New Wave switch more to gothic and this way). Was to make Party and dance. :)

Song is in German and has not a political direcction (for ppl who hears some names and think it is political, far away of it).