What kind of music do you hear?

Guest once upon the time

Guest once upon the time

@Minji Hi Minji, thx for posting. I must go in Google from which part of the Earth this BTS is coming (For Chinese was to fast and to modern).

Is SouthKorea correct?

On 5-1-2018 at 11:21 PM, TK0104 said:

I prefer American music (some)60's, (some)70's, (mostly)80's. But I have a few artists/bands from modern day I like too such as Bruno Mars or Kensington (Dutch band)

Aargh Kensington... :P

Guest once upon the time

The new Generation, I think didn't know this song (Ennio Moricone).He made some very good Music for movies like:

Le professional, The Untouchabels and so on.

On 16-1-2018 at 7:30 PM, SilentKnight said:

That' s why I love music.

No border on the world. :) and everyone can dance like he /she wants.

Went to a cybergoth party once in an abandoned church, was weird but funny :) 

29 minutes ago, SilentKnight said:

@Ryz I already had a hunch that you are hiding something deep inside of you. :D

But now I have my new impression of you :)

Why would I be hiding something? :P

I organized over 100 small dance events (100 to 300 people) with genres like drum&bass, acid, noizecore, techno, electro but also bands. For one event I also 'created' a liveact with a combination of Cybergothic, a violin and hardcore beat (trying to find material for it). Since I did something in this business I've visited over 1000 concerts / events in the past ten years varying from Jazz to the most strange stuff like this:

(I wasn't at this particular party, but you get the idea :) ...)

I like new / different music!

Edited by Ryz

Guest once upon the time

@Ryz Very experimental music.

I think the ppl on this party was drinking to few. Only few was dancing :)

I realize that you are a music freak , well done.:)

22 hours ago, SilentKnight said:

@Ryz Very experimental music.

I think the ppl on this party was drinking to few. Only few was dancing :)

I realize that you are a music freak , well done.:)

Usually the have the boilerrooms on big festivals and they continue during the night while the rest of the music has stopped. Guess it's more a matter of people being tired (or the drugs stopped working :P )

Guest once upon the time

@Ryz So I found a video where we both will learn Cybergothic dance and than we will make a dance battle with @Minji  :) ( but for me I need a orthopedist after) 

K-Pop against Cybergothic Industrial dance  :)

Wow so many diffrent genres here :D It´s nice to hear many new songs i never heard of till today, so i will share some of my songs i´m listening.
I don´t have a specific genre i´m listining to since i really hear (nearly) every kind of music xD  But most songs i hear are Rock/Punk/Metal/Elektro/Anime/Epic.

Hope you enjoy  :)

And one of my "turning tides" song i´m listening to when when playing Ren X on the "loosing" team and still managed the impossible xD

Guest once upon the time

Hi Cephyrus, thx for posting :).

When I am back from work I will listen it at home.

Can I hear it on high volume at the beginning or  I must be cearefull increasing the volume?  :)

20 minutes ago, SilentKnight said:

Hi Cephyrus, thx for posting :).

When I am back from work I will listen it at home.

Can I hear it on high volume at the beginning or  I must be cearefull increasing the volume?  :)

You can hear it on high volume if you want :D  The best thing you can do is to turn up the volume on the last 3 Videos with more Bass, it will kick really hard and you will get an awesome feeling like rushing into a battle and feel invincible xD

3 hours ago, SilentKnight said:

Very few times i hear

AC/DC is really nice to play on guitar :D got some years in a band as bass player and hells bells is one of the easiest things to play on bass but songs like "its a long way to the top" from AC/DC is brilliant since everyone in our band played a solo so we made a 5 min song around 15-17 mins long xD it was insane but it was so funny, we stopped playing because we couldn´t play anymore from all the laughs xD

46 minutes ago, SilentKnight said:

@DarkSn4ke  For non German will be hard to understand :), but it's a good song . Shows , a let us say in a "funny" way how some ppl feel here.

Well yeah it´s satire and it´s "funny" but it´s also true :/ Some Foreigners don´t know how to feel here but on the other hand many many Germans don´t know how to feel about all the refugees that´s why it´s sad that "the right wing" in Germany is a thing again... so here is a satire music video that also tells the truth.

The Hook is:

...Uns will hier keiner haben,       doch man darf ja wohl mal sagen:       Ohne eure Waffen wär´n wir gar nicht hier, yeah yeah...
 (no one want´s us here)                 (but at least we can say)                         (without your weapons we wouldn´t be here)

And no i don´t want to start a political discussion here pls :/ But the Video shows sooo many sterotypes and shows us how "blind and dumb" we are xD

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Agent said:

Hey, listen!

I liked their older stuff before they went mainstream. Hey Listen! 30 min version. Hey Listen! 4 hr version. But especially their 2 hr version is what true artists aspire for.