What kind of music do you hear?

Guest once upon the time

Guest once upon the time

Gliven,

you are from Canada?

Did you ever hear SAGA (Band from Canada)?

For me good music too, but after more than 20  years   (end of this year) will be the final end:/

Guest once upon the time

Ufo, i thought that i'am crazy, but :)

here some strange German song from "Wolfen". Sorry it's in German. (a little bit techno like). Video has nothing to do with the movie.

Guest once upon the time

At first i must to apologize my bad english.

For me some really good songs,

and the best everyone likes music doesn't matter in which genre   :)

@DarkSn4ke Moby is well know and thx. for posting it (I like this song too). Matrix=Piano mid is nice.

@Sarah! Good song to relax, but I'am happy that you show us this Version and not HOME - Resonance (10 Hour Version)xD

@Gliven Last Video sounds like charleston but with a very creative made video.

@voltex Nice

I hope some other ppl show up here.

Guest once upon the time

@UFO Einstürzende Neubauten I know from the 80's, was a part of "Neue Deutsche Welle". For me it was to strange at this time.

For german songs I don't need a translation, but good for everyone.xD

In this time I heard a lot of : Depeche Mode, A Flock of Seagulls, Blancmange, Sisters of Mercy, The Cure and so on. 

Secound Video i enjoy to watch the Lady ( for me nice), but she has a movement like a "railway barriers" with a good voice. :D

Following sound is from the 80's too.  Sound is not perfect but is a live version. Good old 80's. B|

1 hour ago, SilentKnight said:

Secound Video i enjoy to watch the Lady ( for me nice), but she has a movement like a "railway barriers" with a good voice. :D

I think it's  unusual  for her to be a part of rock band :) They have several albums with her voice, but she is singing only on Moscow concerts.

1 hour ago, SilentKnight said:

Following sound is from the 80's too.  Sound is not perfect but is a live version. Good old 80's. B|

Thank you! Never heard them before, but I like this kind of music!

Edited by UFO

On ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎14 at 3:41 PM, SilentKnight said:

Hi all, 

what kind of music "Renegader" hears.

That's one song i really enjoy.

On ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎14 at 4:30 PM, SilentKnight said:

Gliven,

you are from Canada?

Did you ever hear SAGA (Band from Canada)?

For me good music too, but after more than 20  years   (end of this year) will be the final end:/

Didn't know that song or guys )Mesh)..I like :)

Saga: a co worker once gave me copy of their music and feel in love with them since then can beleive that "On The Loose " was a 1978 song !!

Guest once upon the time

Rotersand_-_Waiting_to_be_Born.mp3

Edited by once upon the time
Don't wanna upload mp3, but Forum is mad https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND8EF-GXm1M @Syntharn sounds good I still have big issues to reply normal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnc8CFVfysc from AssinsCreed. :)

I mostly listen to "Bitpop" as they used to call it, Music and soundtracks from games.
I dont feel that lyrics is a requirerment to portait the meaning of a song or beat, it mostly gets in the way of the instrumental performance.
all i do is play synths and PC games so...
if im going into an epic online battle i want music specifically composed to enhance that experience, soundtracks packed with bloodlust, glory and danger.

Renegade X already has a fantastic soundtrack, always have it on when i play renegade, Full stop is my favorite.

Edited by Syntharn

Guest once upon the time

watch[1]

Edited by once upon the time
I wisch all of you a nice christmas and the forum is not still working well :( ; here is a link Band Diorama https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOYX5vrbnhE Forgett the watch it's not working but the this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOYX5vrbnhE

Guest once upon the time

After a Long way and time ( thx Kenz and limsup)  to find a browser which works Internet Explorer :( works:

Thx for posting new Songs.

Here i go again:

and since mor than 30 years still listening:

hope some ppl like this Kind of Music.

Guest once upon the time

@Syntharn I agree with you point that music without Vocals can transfer a special kind of feeling. Imaging a movie without a good soundtrack for example John Carpenter Movies ( The Thing ), or other directions.

For me both is a good combination, good vocals and music. This guy Peter Heppner has played by Wolfsheim an so on and find a very good mixed of both (in my opinion).

Still everyone has his/her own taste of music. So that i think it's the main important thing.

Guest once upon the time

@Sarah! Is still good music, but I never like the movie. Berlin was a good Band :)

This song I heared with 18 in the Disco and dancing like hell. Long time ago :$.

Guest once upon the time

In the past I was watching all parts of Babylon 5 ( I'am not a Star Wars fan :)), because i liked the music and the TV series:

I found a Video with the best battles, but with a different music (makes the battles more Epic :)).