• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/16/2020 at 10:09 PM, Reivax said:

amazing work ❤️  how have you made these pics? the strange scrin ship is really nice :)  

Google Images for the actual 'artwork' portraits, some of which are edited and blended with other images - Whereas the card shape and texture I made myself

Edited by Madkill40
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

These are freaking great madkill I can't believe this post was buried and hadn't gotten the chance to see them. 10/10 

but I demand you make cards that give negative attributes to the team, namely featuring people like tytonium, shpetim. Because you're damn right when these people are on your team, things are going backward  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 2/2/2020 at 12:08 AM, euan-missile said:

but I demand you make cards that give negative attributes to the team, namely featuring people like tytonium, shpetim. Because you're damn right when these people are on your team, things are going backward  

Kira's card could be: when joins the game, starts a changemap vote :D
idk if he still do that, but it made me laugh a lot to see how many times he tried changemap votes haha ^_^ 

if you want some ideas..
Nexus: all sydney/raveshaw got x% of chances to destroy enemy tanks

HiHiHi: increase sydney/raveshaw headshots by x% because incredibly luck (and Kane's will)
@HIHIHI do u still have this vid where you headshotted Nex? :D 

i must more take care about other players to watch what they usually do, to let you know ideas if you want them ;)  

• Like 2

Ryz and Poi's cards made me laugh I must admit, but I like the idea behind it for sure. The idea of picking a 'class' and getting minor benefits for said class massively increases the odds of players returning due to goals a similar effect the leaderboard has i've noticed.

something simple like achivements or 'leveling up' a class for a few passive abilities might help with retaining new blood.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...