Some Ideas.

Neutron

Those Ideas inspired from Star wars Battlefront 2. Note, I'm not trying to make Renegade X into a Star Wars battlefront game, I just think those features could really go well with Renegade X.

So lets start...

First off, lets talk about the 3rd person mode. For me, the currect 3rd person mode wasn't really appealing right now. Why not make it like Star wars battlefront 2? I'm pretty sure it will fit really well for the Renegade X theme, and I'm sure it will make 3rd person mode more appealing.

Like in this video...

Same when aiming when holding Right mouse bottom. Instead of just making you look through Iron sight, which doesent work well with some of the weapons (Cough, SBH laser rifle Cough), maybe you could just make your camera zoom like how it was In Star wars battlefront 2? I'm pretty sure it will make aiming much easier and more appealing.

And now for the SBH laser rifle and the Laser minigun, could you replace the ammunition system with Over-heat and cool down system as reload? Like you make a few shots, then click reload and makes your weapon cooldown, just like In star wars battlefront 2. Would be also very funny if there is an sort of animation like "Af af! too hot! af!" when you overheat your weapon too much as an reload animation.

And finaly, purchaseable characters like Havoc, Hot-wire, Mobius, Mendosa and other heroes and villains could have their own Hero/Villain purchase menu and there can be only one hero/villain type character on the map, so no 2 havocs or 4+ Hot-wires camping in bases to repair vehicles.

• Totem Arts Staff
3 hours ago, Comrade Maxim said:

And now for the SBH laser rifle and the Laser minigun, could you replace the ammunition system with Over-heat and cool down system as reload? Like you make a few shots, then click reload and makes your weapon cooldown, just like In star wars battlefront 2. Would be also very funny if there is an sort of animation like "Af af! too hot! af!" when you overheat your weapon too much as an reload animation.

And finaly, purchaseable characters like Havoc, Hot-wire, Mobius, Mendosa and other heroes and villains could have their own Hero/Villain purchase menu and there can be only one hero/villain type character on the map, so no 2 havocs or 4+ Hot-wires camping in bases to repair vehicles.

No, just... no.

https://media.giphy.com/media/12XMGIWtrHBl5e/200.gif

4 hours ago, Comrade Maxim said:

So you want to turn renegade into a battlefront with renegade characters.....no. Go make your own mod for Battlefront 2 that includes renegade characters instead of suggesting to change the core game mechanics.

5 hours ago, Comrade Maxim said:

Same when aiming when holding Right mouse bottom. Instead of just making you look through Iron sight, which doesent work well with some of the weapons (Cough, SBH laser rifle Cough), maybe you could just make your camera zoom like how it was In Star wars battlefront 2? I'm pretty sure it will make aiming much easier and more appealing.

The laser rifle iron sights are fine. I don't think there's a need to make aiming with right mouse button easier and more appealing. People are already using it at long-range (except shotguns) so zooming the camera would be an unnecessary buff.

Obviously, this one will change the  core gameplay a lot. I'm fine if a special game mode or map to have this. But note that some Nod characters are not prominent characters (e.g. Black Hands, Chem Warriors) and these infantry classes are best used in groups. You'll never have fun as a solo stealth black hand compared having some other stealth teammates sneaking and wrecking havoc with you.

One of the few shooters where 3rd person right mouse button aiming actually makes you aim down sights instead of zooming the view like 10% and you'd want to get rid of that?

Btw you can already play Star Wars Battlefront 1, it has the same shooting mechanics. I don't dislike it, but Renegade X has it's own way of doing it, and personally I like that way a lot better.

The only thing I think seemed plausible in this thread was solving the infinite ammo of the lazer weaponry with some kind of overheating mechanism, but overheating is sometimes an absolute wanker if set improperly.

Edit:

Like for the lazer weapons to work well with an overheating mechanism in my mind would just be "recharging". Shoot 100 rounds of your LCG weapon in one sitting and wait 5-8 seconds (without firing) for it to fully regenerate or get used to burst fire. 

That Lazrifle of your SBH? Also on a recharge rate of some amount and variable.

DPS is the price you pay for infinite ammunition so make your rounds count.

Edited by Madkill40
  • Thanks 1

On 10.10.2017 at 8:41 AM, vandal33 said:

The laser rifle iron sights are fine. I don't think there's a need to make aiming with right mouse button easier and more appealing. People are already using it at long-range (except shotguns) so zooming the camera would be an unnecessary buff

Ofcourse! I managed to make so much accurate hits with that ironsights, I did so much accurate hits on the olympus, and I've won 1'st worl medal!!!111!!

I'm sorry I cant take what you said seriously, it sounds like bias.

Now for the rest posts:

I dont understand the meta of all of you getting triggered and over-react like I want to turn Renegade X into battlefrontm while infact It's not true, all I just want to make with those Ideas is make the game more appealing and more fun, just some additions that doesent change the gameplay.

On 10.10.2017 at 7:40 AM, Gliven said:

So you want to turn renegade into a battlefront with renegade characters.....no. Go make your own mod for Battlefront 2 that includes renegade characters instead of suggesting to change the core game mechanics.

Really? You're just over-reacting.

23 hours ago, Veyron said:

@Axesor play around with UDK and unrealscript I believe you can do everything you just mentioned there.  from there onwrds you can make your say and have proof that something works or is efficient blah blah blah

Applying that logic, you could say this to any idea that exist in this forum section. I mean f*ck what the community says, lets not listen to them. They can do just fine by doing their own game xdxd.

Seriously you dont make any sense.

On 10.10.2017 at 9:57 AM, Henk said:

One of the few shooters where 3rd person right mouse button aiming actually makes you aim down sights instead of zooming the view like 10% and you'd want to get rid of that?

Btw you can already play Star Wars Battlefront 1, it has the same shooting mechanics. I don't dislike it, but Renegade X has it's own way of doing it, and personally I like that way a lot better.

Either that or fix the SBH iron sights, you're responsible for the game development, why you dont go fix those stupid SBH ironsights if you dont like my solution then?

15 hours ago, Madkill40 said:

The only thing I think seemed plausible in this thread was solving the infinite ammo of the lazer weaponry with some kind of overheating mechanism, but overheating is sometimes an absolute wanker if set improperly.

Edit:

Like for the lazer weapons to work well with an overheating mechanism in my mind would just be "recharging". Shoot 100 rounds of your LCG weapon in one sitting and wait 5-8 seconds (without firing) for it to fully regenerate or get used to burst fire. 

That Lazrifle of your SBH? Also on a recharge rate of some amount and variable.

DPS is the price you pay for infinite ammunition so make your rounds count.

Finaly

Finaly...

Someone who actualy bothered to read and understand my suggestions, instead of just not bothering to look at the positive sides of the Idea and just keep saying "Gu pleying sterwors bettlefront then xdxd".

Like come on, how would you able to carry infinite ammo on your pocket? Thats why I suggested the cooldown/over-heat system, either that or make SBH have limited ammo then.

Why no one of you ever bothered to use common sense? All I just see is the typical and illogical "Go playing battlefront then xdxd"

20 minutes ago, Comrade Maxim said:

Why no one of you ever bothered to use common sense? All I just see is the typical and illogical "Go playing battlefront then xdxd"

because for the most part you're pointing out things that aren't even core issues with the gameplay in and of itself and you're putting out suggestions that show that you're not fully aware of the fundamentals of renx and the state of development.

you're definitely welcome to shoot out ideas, but just be aware that they're aren't always going to be the most optimal solutions or design choices. 

• Like 1

On 10/9/2017 at 8:19 PM, Comrade Maxim said:

You want to completly change the game....and you are confused as to why you are getting backlash?

29 minutes ago, Comrade Maxim said:

Why dont you use some of that common sense you are talking about and really take a look at what you are suggesting. Do you only want 1 hotwire for the entire team? I guess we will just let all of our tanks and buildings die because no one can out repair anything. this would completely destroy all the balance of the game. This would make the game completly un-recognizable if it weren't for the actual artwork.

2 minutes ago, Gliven said:

You want to completly change the game....and you are confused as to why you are getting backlash?

Why dont you use some of that common sense you are talking about and really take a look at what you are suggesting. Do you only want 1 hotwire for the entire team? I guess we will just let all of our tanks and buildings die because no one can out repair anything. this would completely destroy all the balance of the game. This would make the game completly un-recognizable if it weren't for the actual artwork.

Use engineers? Common sense?

This is not really much of an game changer. In the renegade campaign, they all appeared only once. Why would you see 2 of them at the same place? What, we're they're being cloned or something?

Either my solution or change their models to make it more sense.

5 minutes ago, CampinJeff said:

because for the most part you're pointing out things that aren't even core issues with the gameplay in and of itself and you're putting out suggestions that show that you're not fully aware of the fundamentals of renx and the state of development.

you're definitely welcome to shoot out ideas, but just be aware that they're aren't always going to be the most optimal solutions or design choices. 

Problem is, you didn't even bothered too look at the positive sides of my Ideas, and you didnt even bothered to look at the issues your game have, which btw, my ideas we're a solution to fix those issues.

Edited by Comrade Maxim

26 minutes ago, Comrade Maxim said:

Use engineers?

LMAO are we playing the same game here buddy? The only time you use engineers to repair tanks is when the bar/hon is dead. Otherwise rip tank.

This SHOULD be common sense of a renegade player.

you would still have engineers.....ALL LOOKING THE SAME...which is the same "problem" you were trying to "fix"

26 minutes ago, Comrade Maxim said:

you didn't even bothered too look at the positive sides of my Ideas

What positives? I dont see any.

1. 3rd person mode
the only difference is that you can change to have the character model on the left or right with a click of a button. Cool i guess, but with the character models being so small on your screen and in the center....this is a non issue. You are asking for aesthetic changes, not an improvement.

2. Zooming vs Iron sights

Only issue is sbh rifle. Asking for the rework of the iron sights on the laser rifle would be more reasonable than asking to scrap the feature entirely. Again this is only an aesthetic change you are asking for. 

3. Infinite ammo
Your cool down system doesn't solve the infinite ammo "problem". You are only suggesting an aesthetic change lmao. Instead of inserting a new battery you want the character to shake their hands and say "Af af! too hot! af!". Also....are you going to ignore the pistols having infinite ammo?

Edited by Gliven

and you didnt even bothered to look at the issues your game have, which btw, my ideas we're a solution to fix those issues.

The issues that the game has are mostly your personal issues with the game, and they do not reflect  Ren X populace. Basically you want the devs to model the game based on what you want.

It is only an issue if the majority of the populace finds it problematic after plenty of matches.

On 10/9/2017 at 5:19 PM, Comrade Maxim said:

First off, lets talk about the 3rd person mode. For me, the currect 3rd person mode wasn't really appealing right now. Why not make it like Star wars battlefront 2? I'm pretty sure it will fit really well for the Renegade X theme, and I'm sure it will make 3rd person mode more appealing.

You  personally don't like Ren X 3rd person fov. This is your opinion and not an issue. You should ask others what they feel about it before flagging such as an issue.

Same as above, you personally do not like how iron sights are handled in Ren X. This is your opinion and not an issue. Except for the Laser Rifle, I do not see many complaining about iron sights.

It might be hard to hit someone with the Laser Rifle from afar, but it is hit-scan and you can always get closer to the enemy with your stealth capabilities.

all I just want to make with those Ideas is make the game more appealing and more fun, just some additions that doesent change the gameplay.

Maybe you should read your first post again before you type - Because this would completely changes the gameplay, as it modifies the game rather than solve an issue. Enemies camping? That's less people in field. Take field, then  whore crates and vp until the team is comfortable enough to rush in. 

Again, just because you do not like something does not give you the right to claim that something as a game issue.

And then OP lashes out with this:

Ofcourse! I managed to make so much accurate hits with that ironsights, I did so much accurate hits on the olympus, and I've won 1'st worl medal!!!111!!

I'm sorry I cant take what you said seriously, it sounds like bias.

I dont understand the meta of all of you getting triggered and over-react like I want to turn Renegade X into battlefrontm while infact It's not true, all I just want to make with those Ideas is make the game more appealing and more fun, just some additions that doesent change the gameplay.

Really? You're just over-reacting.

Applying that logic, you could say this to any idea that exist in this forum section. I mean fuck what the community says, lets not listen to them. They can do just fine by doing their own game xdxd.

Seriously you dont make any sense.

Either that or fix the SBH iron sights, you're responsible for the game development, why you dont go fix those stupid SBH ironsights if you dont like my solution then?

Either my solution or change their models to make it more sense.

Problem is, you didn't even bothered too look at the positive sides of my Ideas, and you didnt even bothered to look at the issues your game have, which btw, my ideas we're a solution to fix those issues.

I think you should stick to proper decorum. All this ranting is certainly not going to help people taking you seriously.

Lastly, you already had posted several suggestions in the forums, Neutron. Maybe you should stick them all to a single post so people do not have to go to and fro to read all of them.

Edited by Jarzey

6 minutes ago, Jarzey said:

It might be hard to hit someone with the Laser Rifle from afar, but it is hit-scan and you can always get closer to the enemy with your stealth capabilities.

You're just being stubborn about this. Because I've never managed to land any good hits with those ironsights. ANd if you say that the SBH rifle is hitscan and you can get closer to your enemy and deal against him without ironsight... Then why not remove them completely? They're absolutly useless! I cant hit sh*t with those ironsights, the view from those ironsight is so much narrow that It's Impossible to see anything through them.

As I said, either fix those ironsights, or remove them. And stop acting stubborn without seeing and understanding what I complain about just for the sake of arguing, cause It's very annoying. Stop acting like you can do good hits with those useless ironsights, cause I'm pretty sure you cant hit sh*t with them.

11 minutes ago, Jarzey said:

Lastly, you already had posted several suggestions in the forums, Neutron. Maybe you should stick them all to a single post so people do not have to go to and fro to read all of them.

Suuuure. I should go ahead and bump dead threads, which I'm pretty sure It's against the forum rules. Like I said before, stop acting subborn for the sake of arguing, It's very annoying.

9 minutes ago, Comrade Maxim said:

You're just being stubborn about this. Because I've never managed to land any good hits with those ironsights. ANd if you say that the SBH rifle is hitscan and you can get closer to your enemy and deal against him without ironsight... Then why not remove them completely? They're absolutly useless! I cant hit shit with those ironsights, the view from those ironsight is so much narrow that It's Impossible to see anything through them.

As I said, either fix those ironsights, or remove them. And stop acting stubborn without seeing and understanding what I complain about just for the sake of arguing, cause It's very annoying. Stop acting like you can do good hits with those useless ironsights, cause I'm pretty sure you cant hit shit with them.

You should not make assumptions, because I can hit other players with them. You just have to find the right time to ambush them. Want good examples? Players standing still and big vehicles.

Not using them all is alright.  And you never know, perhaps some player performs really well with those iron sights. It is still an option which is better than nothing - they might be removed, but such is not top priority among the devs.

11 minutes ago, Comrade Maxim said:

Suuuure. I should go ahead and bump dead threads, which I'm pretty sure It's against the forum rules. Like I said before, stop acting subborn for the sake of arguing, It's very annoying.

It is not against the forum rules if there is a good reason (take for example "Make Ren X Great Again", it has been bumped multiple times).

Still, it is funny how you claim that I am being stubborn, when this is my first time others replied to you multiple times. Perhaps everyone who writes too much is stubborn in your eyes. Also, it seems that you skimmed through two posts, as you did not address every question in my post and in the previous post.

What a pity, it seems that you are going to give up already. You should come up with more responses so I can address them. I do enjoy writing...

23 minutes ago, Jarzey said:

You should not make assumptions, because I can hit other players with them. You just have to find the right time to ambush them. Want good examples? Players standing still and big vehicles.

Not using them all is alright.  And you never know, perhaps some player performs really well with those iron sights. It is still an option which is better than nothing - they might be removed, but such is not top priority among the devs.

It is not against the forum rules if there is a good reason (take for example "Make Ren X Great Again", it has been bumped multiple times).

Still, it is funny how you claim that I am being stubborn, when this is my first time others replied to you multiple times. Perhaps everyone who writes too much is stubborn in your eyes. Also, it seems that you skimmed through two posts, as you did not address every question in my post and in the previous post.

What a pity, it seems that you are going to give up already. You should come up with more responses so I can address them. I do enjoy writing...

Yea? Make me a video how "Good" you hit with them. Because even on static targets I have difficulties to hit them, because you know weapons have recoil aswell, so you have to abjust your aiming due to recoil, which is hard due to bad ironsights.

And I've never seen anyone being good with those ironsights.

I've called you stubborn because infact you fail to see the issues with the SBH ironsights, and just came here for the sake of arguing. The developers should focus on balancing and fixing the issues in the game, iron sights are not a differenct case. It's either now, or never. It's a reason why the game is still beta, to you know, to fix the issues, the ironsights is one of them.

Also, it seems that you skimmed through two posts, as you did not address every question in my post and in the previous post.

What, I'm some sort of slave or something, I'm FORCED to respond to every question you have to write? who you think you're are? You dont have to be complete [Censored] about that. I dont have to reply to every of your question just for the sake of satysfying you so you can enjoy arguing.

If I dont answer some of your questions, that means I aknowledge of being wrong, and you know, I dont have to write "Yes, I'm so so so wrong xDD" to almost every question you write like a parrot.

Whats wrong with giving up on arguing? What, cant find any other ways to boost your ego or something? Atleast I'm not stubborn and I aknowledge on being wrong, unlike you.

Boy, you're really arrogant.

Edited by Comrade Maxim

50 minutes ago, Comrade Maxim said:

I've called you stubborn because infact you fail to see the issues with the SBH ironsights, and just came here for the sake of arguing. The developers should focus on balancing and fixing the issues in the game, iron sights are not a differenct case. It's either now, or never. It's a reason why the game is still beta, to you know, to fix the issues, the ironsights is one of them.

Still discussing about SBH Iron Sights? Yes, I do acknowledge that people aim better without iron sights. And I know about the Laser Rifle iron sight being obfuscating. In fact, I never encouraged people to shoot with iron sights on.

"I can" is not the same as "I have to" - You certainly can hit a mammy with iron sights on, but you do not have to.

Solution: Never use them, issue fixed. There is no urgency for removing them; they exist for aesthetic purposes. New players will try it once and learn never to try it again, simple as that.

As for other weapons' iron sights, you better explain what is wrong (and which weapon besides the Laser Rifle) with the iron sights with plenty of details, because they work as intended right now, and changing the zoom to be like BF SW 2 is just your opinion.

Whats wrong with giving up on arguing? What, cant find any other ways to boost your ego or something? Atleast I'm not stubborn and I aknowledge on being wrong, unlike you.

I never said I am always right, did I? And I do not argue merely for the sake of boosting my ego - I was arguing in order to make you realize that most of your suggestions are merely solutions to your issues and they do not reflect the playerbase for the whole time, and such will make you probably think twice before posting a new topic about gameplay suggestions.

What, I'm some sort of slave or something, I'm FORCED to respond to every question you have to write? who you think you're are? You dont have to be complete bitch about that. I dont have to reply to every of your question just for the sake of satysfying you so you can enjoy arguing.

Nope, but generally the more questions you address back, the more chances you get for people to take you seriously and for your suggestions being considered. Do not expect something being implemented if you do not argue and counter-counter argue for it.

Edited by Jarzey

11 hours ago, Comrade Maxim said:

Then why are you crying about the iron sights if you can get accurate hits and won worl medal? lol

Have different opinion doesn't make us over-reacting or triggered. To be honest, I find you're the one triggered when we disagreed, chill bro.

SBH Iron sights are not broken. You even said you won first medal. Maybe a bit complicated to use, but not broken.

We did. We said reasons why we don't want your battlefront suggestions. It changes the meta, iron sights need no buff, etc. But you can go and play battlefront if you want all that xdxd

10 hours ago, Comrade Maxim said:

This is not really much of an game changer. In the renegade campaign, they all appeared only once. Why would you see 2 of them at the same place? What, we're they're being cloned or something?

This ain't Renegade campaign. This argument is invalid.

Like come on, how would you able to carry infinite ammo on your pocket? Thats why I suggested the cooldown/over-heat system, either that or make SBH have limited ammo then.

It's okay to give suggestion. It's okay for us to disagree with them too.

10 hours ago, Comrade Maxim said:

We are aware about the positive sides. We just didn't mention it because obviously we know that you know the positive sides. We just pointed out the negative ones so you know there are flaws in your suggestions. I did say we could have a separate game mode about your suggestion.

You're just being stubborn about this. Because I've never managed to land any good hits with those ironsights. ANd if you say that the SBH rifle is hitscan and you can get closer to your enemy and deal against him without ironsight... Then why not remove them completely? They're absolutly useless! I cant hit sh*t with those ironsights, the view from those ironsight is so much narrow that It's Impossible to see anything through them.

As I said, either fix those ironsights, or remove them. And stop acting stubborn without seeing and understanding what I complain about just for the sake of arguing, cause It's very annoying. Stop acting like you can do good hits with those useless ironsights, cause I'm pretty sure you cant hit sh*t with them.

You said you can get accurate shots with them. The iron sights are not a problem. In fact, you don't even need to use them.

Like I said before, stop acting subborn for the sake of arguing, It's very annoying.

Having different opinions doesn't make us stubborn. You're the one pushing the devs to implement all this when we disagreed.

I've called you stubborn because infact you fail to see the issues with the SBH ironsights

You fail to see the issues with your suggestions. And criticizing them doesn't make us stubborn.

Boy, you're really arrogant.

Nobody is being arrogant. You started throwing a tantrum when we disagreed AND PROVIDED REASONS as to why we disagreed. We are not the ones triggered/over-reacting as you claimed. It's really hard to argue with someone who can't take no for an answer to their suggestions. You admit being wrong? All I see is you calling people stubborn angrily when we dislike your suggestion to "improve" aesthetically  based on your personal preference.

Edited by vandal33

34 minutes ago, Madkill40 said:

/thread.

Oh yea...

P.S. Lazrifle and Lazchaingun should have a recharge ammunition type, rather than endlessly being able to reload. Makes more sense.

Just pretend you are venting heat, instead of inserting another battery....problem solved. Literally changes nothing 

5 hours ago, vandal33 said:

Then why are you crying about the iron sights if you can get accurate hits and won worl medal? lol

SBH Iron sights are not broken. You even said you won first medal. Maybe a bit complicated to use, but not broken.

gative ones so you know there are flaws in your suggestions. I did say we could have a separate game mode about your suggestion.

You said you can get accurate shots with them. The iron sights are not a problem. In fact, you don't even need to use them.

So funny how you fail to see it as irony, quit trolling.

9 hours ago, Jarzey said:

Nope, but generally the more questions you address back, the more chances you get for people to take you seriously and for your suggestions being considered. Do not expect something being implemented if you do not argue and counter-counter argue for it.

As I said, I dont need to do anything for you. I do not have to answer every of your questiong, you're not my school teacher, neither I'm your pupil. Get out.

5 hours ago, vandal33 said:

Nobody is being arrogant. You started throwing a tantrum when we disagreed AND PROVIDED REASONS as to why we disagreed. We are not the ones triggered/over-reacting as you claimed. It's really hard to argue with someone who can't take no for an answer to their suggestions. You admit being wrong? All I see is you calling people stubborn angrily when we dislike your suggestion to "improve" aesthetically  based on your personal preference.

Stop with the denial, he IS being an arrogant, I'm not talking about others, I'm talking specificaly about him. If he is not arrogant, he wouldn't come with "xD xD dat looser gives up arguing lololol, answer all my questions noob lolz" he is acting like he is above me or something, while infact he is not.

He we'rent providing any reasons as to why we should not fix the SBH ironsights.

Yes, I admit being wrong with my suggestions, since you provided actualy counter-arguments, thats why I just asked for fixing the SBH ironsights, and this is where you went wrong.

All what I see is "Nah nah. I dont want the SBH iron sights to be fixed. just dont use them." arguments, while I counter-argument those, they keep coming with the same thing all over again. I read it as "We're just too lazy to fix those, so stop teh complaining". It's an invalid argument as to why the SBH ironsights should not be fixed, come up with a proper and fair argument as to why the SBH ironsights should NOT be fixed, then I will aknowledge of me being wrong, if the argument makes a sense ofcourse, and not another of those stupid excuses which counts as being lazy.

Also, I did not start any tantrum, thats what you and your friends started when they started to contempting instead of coming with fair and proper arguments.

Still discussing about SBH Iron Sights? Yes, I do acknowledge that people aim better without iron sights. And I know about the Laser Rifle iron sight being obfuscating. In fact, I never encouraged people to shoot with iron sights on.

"I can" is not the same as "I have to" - You certainly can hit a mammy with iron sights on, but you do not have to.

Solution: Never use them, issue fixed. There is no urgency for removing them; they exist for aesthetic purposes. New players will try it once and learn never to try it again, simple as that.

That basicaly tells that the SBH ironsights have no use in the game, all what I ask is for fixing them, so they can be used properly just like the rest of the ironsights on other guns, It's not rocket science that you all are thinking it is.

sights, you better explain what is wrong (and which weapon besides the Laser Rifle) with the iron sights with plenty of details, because they work as intended right now, and changing the zoom to be like BF SW 2 is just your opinion.

We werent talking about the other iron sights. We're talking specificaly about the SBH ironsights. Also, I aknowledged that BF SW is not the best solution, so thats why I all what I just ask for is to fix the SBH ironsights, thats all. It's not rocket science.

6 hours ago, vandal33 said:

You fail to see the issues with your suggestions. And criticizing them doesn't make us stubborn.

I do see issues with my suggestions, I aknowledge them, when you actualy gave them critism, now all what you do is contempt.

1 hour ago, swaffelen said:

Comrade Maxim is entertaining. All he does is complain. 

Oh hello! Nice to see someone mentioning me. Welcome to the party.

57 minutes ago, Comrade Maxim said:

So funny how you fail to see it as irony, quit trolling.

How about you point out where I was trolling. You were complaining about people disagreeing with you, I said "You started throwing a tantrum when we disagreed AND PROVIDED REASONS as to why we disagreed "... That makes me a troll? You clearly don't know what that means. Also, calling people trolls isn't going to win an argument, and by the way, none of your replies to us is helping people to take you seriously.

1 hour ago, Comrade Maxim said:

As I said, I dont need to do anything for you. I do not have to answer every of your questiong, you're not my school teacher, neither I'm your pupil. Get out.

You're posting suggestions, we posted our feedbacks. You don't have answers to our feedbacks and you're telling him to get out? Not trying to sound bias, but he did posted a legit criticism to your suggestion, why should he "get out"?

All what I see is "Nah nah. I dont want the SBH iron sights to be fixed. just dont use them." arguments, while I counter-argument those, they keep coming with the same thing all over again. I read it as "We're just too lazy to fix those, so stop teh complaining". It's an invalid argument as to why the SBH ironsights should not be fixed, come up with a proper and fair argument as to why the SBH ironsights should NOT be fixed, then I will aknowledge of me being wrong, if the argument makes a sense ofcourse, and not another of those stupid excuses which counts as being lazy.

You also didn't give reasons why the iron sights need changing, aside from your personal preference that you don't like it (we have rights to disagree with your personal preference) and how hard for you to get hits with it eventhough you DON"T need to use the iron sights to get accurate shots. There's no reason to fix something that ain't broken.

That basicaly tells that the SBH ironsights have no use in the game,

Not really, some people can still aim correctly with it. Though, I agree it is the most obstructing iron sights of all weapons.

On 10/10/2017 at 8:19 AM, Comrade Maxim said:

Would be also very funny if there is an sort of animation like "Af af! too hot! af!" when you overheat your weapon too much as an reload animation.

Not funny. You really wanna turn this into a funny game, funny guy?

52 minutes ago, Henk said:

All I can say at the moment is don't worry too much about the SBH ironsights. ;) 

Just to clarify: this was not meant to be patronising @Comrade Maxim, we have already been working on the "usefulness" of the SBH ironsights...

Now, can we please stop arguing about how to argue^^, and juet focus on real issues/suggestions?

By all means, @Comrade Maxim feedback and suggestions are always welcome, but they will be discussed before implementation in the game ;)

• Thanks 1

• yosh56 locked this topic