Soundtrack Policy Question

Revan9190

Alright, so I'm in the process of making a C&C based mod for Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis (namely the expansion Resistance) 1.96/Arma: Cold War Assault 1.99, and obviously I'd have to make trailers. It's called C&C: Brotherhood Rising (I'm not really advertising. I don't really care of people look for it or not.)

I'm not sure what forum section this would have fallen under, but I just wanted to ask the musicians/sound guys here who created the Ren-X soundtrack if it's alright if I use some tracks in my mod trailers, provided I give credit and link Ren-X as the source. Namely I really love Act on Instinct, No Mercy, and March to Doom, which contribute great atmosphere. I just wanted to know the policy behind using any tracks in other works. I'm not sure if I missed a readme or something stating permissions? Obviously the tracks do not belong to me, and I would NEVER claim such a thing, so again all credit to you guys.

Oh, by the way, someone made a Stryker for OFP awhile back in 2007 (two guys called Macser and Lamentin who continued Vixer's unfinished Stryker) and they said I could reskin it, so... inspired by the Nod APC here, I made a skin for it. Kudos to the original artist for the Nod APC of Ren-X! I love playing Ren-X (if my computer is nice to me...). Note: Sorry the graphics aren't great, guys. This game came out in 2001....so...I always wanted C&C in it, or any military simulator.

6Y4kOea.png

Admins/Mods - if you feel this is in the wrong section, feel free to move it. I'm sorry if my judgment was...lacking. I did post at 2 'o clock in the morning. Heh.