Faceebook or WhatsApp Group

Merak_Haguen

Hello and Good morning,

Been playing for some weeks and I have seen the mostly players are for EU, and play in specific hours. 
Since I saw a recent post about the servers being empty most of the time, I am thinking of a way to solve it. 
What do you people think of the idea of either have a Facebook group (Maybe less efficient) or a WhatsApp group. That way it would be easier to call people out to play.

---
Facebook Group Created: https://www.facebook.com/groups/397014484029671

Edited by MerakHaguen

I doubt that people will give away their mobile # here. You may have better chances with a facebook group or try to establish a Discord group / chat / channel (whatever they call it, I'm a Discrod noob xD but it's the latest funky shit* kids use today ;))

* I might be out-of-date here already, no clue :)

I mean, afaik we already have a facebook group somewhere (which is dead?) and you can just use CTs discord. I wouldn't use Facebook for such things anymore.

discord.tyrant.gg

Discord can be used for chat and voice messaging. You can hang out with friends or ask others to join on RenX.

That aside, I would ask you to call the Facebook group "Renegade X Meetup Group" instead of "Renegade X", cause it's not really an official group so we avoid confusion there. 

• Like 1