AIMBOTS GONE WILD

Arch-nemesis

hello everyone

well .... here we go

I want to talk about the latest overwhelming use of aimbot in game... this is really stating to become very annoying especially getting headshot while jumping behind walls more then 10 times in a row  or the sudden increase of headshot skills of a lot of players who finish up the match with a 150 kills/ 0 death and all other related unusual incidents that's been occurring a lot lately (IF SOMEONE SAYS ITS ALL SKILLS IM GONNA GO ALL BANANAS ON YO A**ES :P )

now I know that there is A COUPLE of skilled players and that's been acknowledged by everyone.... but FFS cmon.... a lot of new names with godlike skills (I play on an almost daily basis).... now I know there is this wise guys somewhere who will say that this is one of the pros with a different name..... I DNT THINK THIS IS THE CASE AND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG

I think by now every HONEST daily player knows that the currently abundance in aimboting in game is becoming very very frustrating... its so f**ked up joining a server with 60 people playing..... to see it all the sudden drop to 24 just because some a**hole somewhere decided to have fun by f**king everyone's game up

I think most of u know what I'm talking about (those of you who play the game fair and square that is .... not those cheating bastards)

this matter need to be addressed... and fast

on several occasions, available mods ingame take action if a player is found to be cheating in any way.... but this is not stopping the problem from spreading a lot and u can see aimboter running wild everywhere

(FEEL FREE TO CALL ME A CRY BABY .... I DNT GIVE A DAMN BUT THIS HAS TO STOP OR IT WILL RUIN THE GAME FOR EVERYONE ESPECIALLY ALL NEWCOMERS )

PS: Sry for the use of bad language every now and then... I get emotional sometime :P

@Ryz agrees with what I'm saying (I think :P)

funny thing: I play on a daily basis too and I didn't notice an increase of unlikely headshots from unknown players.

what I do know is that certain - highly skilled - infantry players use different nicknames to avoid the toxic haters ingame.

Oh and.... if you don't want to get a straight headshot... don't jump xD

• Like 1

Needed a good laugh xD

I been using like 4 different names just because i like smurfing once in awhile and im pretty sure the rest you talking about are probably others that have their smurf times. And yes i smashed my keyboard for these names owo

Edited by poi
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry didn't check the forum for a long time @Arch-nemesis.

I don't like the fact there are, sometimes, like 4 a 5 snipers in one team and especially hate it when one team kills the WF and goes full sniping mode without even trying to finish the game. In my opinion, and I also spoke others about it, the people who have the skill to end the game(s) but who don't use it, are also bad for Ren-X. I would rather see them go to a sniper server. On the other hand it's not their fault that they are good with a sniper and 90% of the players is not. 

Afaik I never accused someone of aimbotting...  But yes, I am not a big fan of snipers either :)

Edited by Ryz
typo

It would be nice if, idk... snipers would kill engineers and long-range infantry, but like, close-range anti-personnel infantry were capable of killing better than a sniper was?

Food for thought. As much as it's talked about, wouldn't be surprised if they didn't eventually see more balance changes. It definitely seems like it'd help the playerbase, that's for sure.

• Like 1

If it was possible, increasing the scatter when no-scoping with 500c and 1000c snipers would benefit the player base trying to outflank a sniper at close-range. A sniper forced to use their pistol (some players are still lethal with their sidearm) gives the other players a better chance, at least if a sniper is forced to use their scope to fire accurately strafing when at close-range would be more effective.

But adding scatter to snipers when not using their scope is not actually possible? Or is it?

• Like 1

• Totem Arts Staff
3 minutes ago, Madkill40 said:

But adding scatter to snipers when not using their scope is not actually possible? Or is it?

..... How is that a question? There's like 7 guns that already work like that... [Pistols/SMGs/Carbines/AutoRifles/TacRifle/Laser rifles and sorta' the shotgun.] 

Just now, yosh56 said:

..... How is that a question? There's like 5 guns that already work like that... [Pistols/SMGs/Carbines/AutoRifles/ and sorta' the shotgun.] 

They don't have scopes..? 

So iron-sights legitimately makes shooting more accurate in RenX? (Well dang! I gotta cease all my firing from the hip!)

Add more scatter to sniper rifles when a player ain't using the scope provided then?

• Haha 1