what do you want to see next?

omega79

no idea if this thread makes sense but it could give the team an idea what the fans would love to see ...

this should not be somethin unrealistic,

so please stay to the ground :rolleyes:

i would love to see more comparison footage like the one at the beginning of the last trailer (under),

and for some reason i am interested in the beacons ... those would be nice to see ...

bysides the comparsion there should be somethin new too, even if its not so big ...

• 3 weeks later...

Some beacon effects would be nice :)

I'd also like to see some work of Campaign-only vehicles like the Nod truck, SSM launcher, and Comanche, or GDI A-10, hovercraft, and gunship (if the team is planning on modeling those as well)

But good work already team, keep at your own pace, we're not rushing you. :)

what i would like is for less "pushing" from you guys,

were working on the mod at our own pace and are following our own criteria for things to be completed,

Be patient. Please and thank you

I don't think this thread is meant to be serious, or to 'advise' the team in any way. Just for the members to express to each other what they'd like to see next. Just another one of those "your favorite Song/Unit/Mod/whatever" fun threads.

But like I said, good work already team, keep at your own pace, we're not rushing you.

QUOTE (Combine 108 @ Aug 21 2008, 11:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think this thread is meant to be serious, or to 'advise' the team in any way. Just for the members to express to each other what they'd like to see next. Just another one of those "your favorite Song/Unit/Mod/whatever" fun threads.

But like I said, good work already team, keep at your own pace, we're not rushing you.[/b]

ofcourse this is not meant to put any preassure on the team!
this is just to know what people like to see and maybe to give some inspiration to they guy(s) who make a new trailer some time ... (in the very close future)J/K...