Do u have any plan to sale!

galaksia

The development team are unable to place the game on steam or even Origin as the IP belongs to EA and they have said that "The Dev Team cannot make money or receive any financial backing in the form of donations, gifts or the like for this game."

The only thing that can be done is advertise the game to allow people to play, but since the game hasn't reached an "End Point" in the form of Patch 1.0 (non-Beta) they are in no rush to make a marketing push to advertise.

The actual verbiage relating to Steam was this, @Fffreak9999:

· Totem Arts may use Command & Conquer IP for Renegade X on the www.renegade-x.com website only, and not on any other platform, including Steam;

This is a huge part of why we've built our own delivery network, rather than simply using Steam, Origin, GOG, whatever.

We're also restricted from monetizing the game in any way.

• Like 1

why would you even ask for such a horrible thing to happen? I don't want to pay EA for renegade-x after how they've treated the c&c franchise nor do I want to see totem selling their souls to EA to spend an eternity in hell for some extra cash. Nor do I want to use origin anymore than I have to(I dislike having to use it for titanfall 2).

On ‎13‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 8:06 PM, MBT808 said:

why would you even ask for such a horrible thing to happen? I don't want to pay EA for renegade-x after how they've treated the c&c franchise nor do I want to see totem selling their souls to EA to spend an eternity in hell for some extra cash. Nor do I want to use origin anymore than I have to(I dislike having to use it for titanfall 2).

Titanfall is the only decent IP and franchise remaining on EA : )

Star Wars was destroyed, hopefully they resolve this in their upcoming games though 2017,2018, and 2020

Battlefield getting ridiculous like COD

C&C was destroyed, look at C&C 4 - best games C&C Renegade years of fun + mods (CTF with recon bikes on Under LMFAO) and C&C 3 - repurchased on steam - All time great RTS

P.S. Origin UI is the worst, so buggy

Titanfall would be much popular if it was on Steam, blame Activision or Not