Active hours?

Loming

Agreed. With this latest update I am downloading the server files again. I got a second box I plan to install on located in Chicago. 

• Intel Xeon E3-1270v5 processor (four physical 3.6ghz cores on QPI + hyperthreading + turbo->4ghz)
  • 64 GB DDR4-2133 ECC memory
  • 1000 GB SSD
  • 100GBPS stream up/down of Premium InterNAP bandwidth - Gigabit ports
  • DDoS mitigation

I will work on getting it populated. Our other servers run smoothe as silk on this little beasty. :)

Look for The Killing Crew in the server browser. 

• Like 2

There are or have been NA bases servers but the EU servers tend to be populated first because of the time difference and players tend to join the server with the most people or just not play.

Also MPF Forums did host an NA server only but from what I heard the EU players kept crying about their ping so they caved and made an EU server which doesn't surprise me as every time I've seen EU players on NA servers most of them tend to complain about ping yet NA players have always put up with it and rarely complain.

Meanwhile Yosh plays with a 300+ ping and does just fine except with having some difficulty driving vehicles, I wouldn't mind having to play on an Asian server to give Yosh a break as I've played games with worse pings before so I would be used to it but I'm sure most of the Europeans would whine about it and refuse to play.

• Like 1