What do i need to start the game?

Nexxizz

The game downloaded and installed successfully but after installation it comes a message that anything else is needed i aborted this because i had no time to wait: It was Unreal Engine 3 if i remember rightly so do i need to download this (manualy)?

You need the Unreal Framework to play the game. Not sure if the installer / launcher  will try to install this when you open it again. If it's not the cast it might be the best to run the MSI again and setup the game again. Good luck!

If you did not install the UnrealEngine3 redistributable and it has shown you the message that it didn't finish installing, it should ask you again next startup. It will ask you to install the whole game again, but as you already did this, its just a verification. Afterwards it will prompt you again for the UE3 installation.

It will keep nagging you until the UE3 redist has been installed succesfully.

No @both It dont try or ask me to install it again when i start the installer / launcher again. It only ask me to repair or remove the game. When i click at Repair nothing changes. Is it not possible to install the UnrealEngine3 UDK of myself (without Renegade installer)?

14 hours ago, Nexxizz said:

No @both It dont try or ask me to install it again when i start the installer / launcher again. It only ask me to repair or remove the game. When i click at Repair nothing changes. Is it not possible to install the UnrealEngine3 UDK of myself (without Renegade installer)?

You're starting the wrong installation. the MSI you got from the site installs the launcher. The just start the launcher to do the rest. If you get the repair/remove option you're starting the MSI again. Just start the launcher and let it guide you, at the end you'll get a prompt for the UE3 redist.

So to shorten: MSI once, Launcher afterwards. Launcher will install the game + redists.