Jump on Airstrip - Under

ex_member

• Totem Arts Staff

I've tried it milion times to get on the roof but the only way is to hop on a big tank and then jump on the airstrip.

We usually do this when PUG isn't started yet.....you know a bit trolling

But it isn't allowed. In a previous versions there was a way to get on the Nod PP roof. Someone did that once and used an ion and he took down the Nod PP. After that he got kicked for doing that. So watch out what you're doing. People want a fair game and not with unfair stuff like that

1 hour ago, dr.schrott said:

Hi Thommy,

I've managed to jump with a Mendoza. Its not that hard. There is a small piece of the rock looking towards Air. If you manage to run over the rocks and jump from that smal piece you will able to jump on the roof.

Sounds like it'll get you kicked from game though. Good to know a Mendoza "could" diffuse it, but it's not reachable by infantry for all intents and purposes. I figure a blocking volume should probably be atop of every non-flying rooftop, considering it should NEVER be possible to get on roofs on maps without Orcas.

On 9/26/2016 at 8:34 PM, YagiHige said:

Sounds like it'll get you kicked from game though. Good to know a Mendoza "could" diffuse it, but it's not reachable by infantry for all intents and purposes. I figure a blocking volume should probably be atop of every non-flying rooftop, considering it should NEVER be possible to get on roofs on maps without Orcas.

Nah, just a screenshot of the jumping spot from the rocks so a blocking volume can be placed there instead.

Otherwise there could be camera issues. :D

Edited by Madkill40

16 hours ago, Madkill40 said:

Nah, just a screenshot of the jumping spot from the rocks so a blocking volume can be placed there instead.

Otherwise there could be camera issues. :D

Was aware the camera was a "pawn" and part of actor, was unaware that it's "pawn" had "collision" with standard blocking volumes. Thought there was special collision to use to block it, that Thommy's ceiling in City didn't have it, and that he added it afterwards. The roof itself had collision iirc.