Abusing C4 & Airstrike

ex_member

Yeah, this did just happen, I was there. To be fair, c4 friendly fire would be terrible, and airstrikes weren't very effective. The worst part about that islands, is both teams having 3 vehicles and 3 mobiuses dedicated to camping. It was less about flaming infantry/vehicles, and more about neither team attacking with more than 1/4th their team and both teams defending with over half their team.

Because the airstrike has a certain range to deploy, as mappers we can't prevent players from doing a b2b airstrike. It would mean that we would completely have to shut off every line of sight to the enemy base (+50 meters or so) so every level would become quite... miserable.

I think its best to call in a moderator in such circumstances.

Yet most levels don't have any base to base issues what-so-ever.

But yeah, you can call in a moderator if it's against a server's rules. From what I can tell neither CT nor MPF have rules specifically against base to base posted anywhere, though one can argue that it's a level specific exploit. Again, it's mostly a level design issue and should be handled by fixing it in the level itself, rather than moderating it at the server level.

• Totem Arts Staff

..... I b2b on Complex all of the time >_> 

Flaming infantry is a weird gray area of being 'creative'... and annoyingly broken. It's the only reason it hasn't really been tampered with

I honestly think remote C4 should be able to be shot and blown up honestly. The explosion going to whomever killed it. Would solve a lot of issues with flaming vehicles/infantry.