Installation problems and startup problems

robbie018

Hello folks,

I really really loved Renegade online, but I saw Renegade X on youtube so I thought lets give it a try! :D
So I downloaded the game and start installing it, after a while it's ready with installing it, but I get this error:

Renegade X could not be installed. The following exception occurred:

Patch creation failed: Command execution failed: xdelta3-3.0.8.x86-64.exe "-d" "-B536870912" "-f" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Renegade X\patch\download\full\A18FBA893608D640B0EB628EE0C5FE00DF6B32EB" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Renegade X\patch\apply\UDKGame\CookedPC\RenX\Environments\RX_Volcano.upk" exited with code 1

The only option I had is "close" so I closed the error and opened the Renegade X Launcher. And I see the list with servers, when I wanna join a server it says I need to join with the ip. So I click join IP and fill in the IP adress of that server. Then he opens UDK and the .exe file is just stuck and after a while I get a message that the program doesn't work anymore.

I opened the launcher in admin mode all the time.
Here are some screenshots I made:

ebehe8.jpg2yjrjte.jpg

Edited by robbie018

Hello, robbie018

Your patchfiles are faulty.

delete the folder "patch" and try again.
no ifs further work you can complete the game to reinstall.
if that does not work you can build a full download. Simply replace the existing folder completely override.

lg iTweek

remove.PNG

Edited by [AoG]iTweek