##     ##         ##
##         ##   ##
                ##
            ##   ##
         ##        ##
     ###            ###

• Like 4

I made a list of what music I think that each RenX character listens to:

NOD (they are more of technological faction, so they listen to more techno / EDM music):
Soldier
Shotgunner
Marksman
Flame trooper
Engineer and also ironically listens to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp8hvyjZWHs
Officer
Rocket soldier
Chem trooper
Black Hand Sniper
SBH
LCG
Sakura
Raveshaw
Mendoza
Tech

GDI (they are more 'murrica and heavy armor faction, so they listen to more rock music):
Soldier
Shotgunner
Greneder
Engineer
Officer
Rocket soldier
Patch
Mcfarland
Deadeye
Gunner
Havoc
Sidney
Mobius - Probably listens to clasical music, but when in EDM mood listens to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0jk5ReXv1o or when in funky mood to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-WaSXrqqZ4
Hotwire

Feel free to tell me if I managed to get or if I completely missed the type of music that characters would be listening to. Also provide your own examples. Together we can figure out which track suits which character the most.

Edited by Testman
removed unnecesary YT links
  • Like 1

GDI Shotgunner would take it up a notch. Macfarland sure listens to metal. If we stay with the shotgunner's doomed style, he could have this. Otherwise this one. Dropkick Murphys. Oldie, but for him it does suit well.

BTW you could align musical themes to the character's nationality, not just to it's personality and profession. For instance Sakura would listen to something japanese. Yoshida Brothers anybody? But the techno line's good as well.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure the LCG would listen to this.

Also Flame Trooper.

Why stop at infantry when we can have vehicle themes too?

Harvesters Poor harvy :(

Flame Tank   Alternative

Stealth Tank

Artillery

Med Tank    Classic.

Mammoth Tank

Titan  Couldn't help it.

Edited by voltex

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, KrypTheBear said:

Not our fault. Blame the Black Hand for that Duke's assassination @Serbia

Its Austria's fault. Gave demands to Serbia they knew the Serbians 100% wouldn't agree with, just so they could annex them. It was Bosnian Serb nationalists. not the Serbs.  And then they took waaay too long to mobilize. Russia was ready for them. and lost way too many battles because of backward generals. Only reason Germany took the blame was because France and Britain wanted to contain the new German superpower. Also Austria and the Ottomans wouldn't be able to pay very much reparations after they imploded.