Cannister Pack (chem/flame)

Madkill40

Chem troopers and flame troopers are badass and are legendary spray and prays.

In original Ren (campaign) they had back cannisters, ideally make them a compact size so their back has to be facing you to kill them faster.

This also introduces explosive kill if you attack the cannister directly which could harm every other infantry, minimal on other flames/chems depending.

Vehicles crushing them would also take damage.

Cannister explosions shouldn't harm buildings in any way. Or if they do its very minimal.

This way they can be a bit tougher on the body but this means a chem rush isn't a cheap rush that's full proof and there's still a penalty.

Original Ren seemed unable to do this, RenX should.

• Like 1

• Totem Arts Staff

This way they can be a bit tougher on the body but this means a chem rush isn't a cheap rush that's full proof and there's still a penalty.

... Have you pointed a gun in the direction of a Chem's head? 

I'm still not seeing Chems being that big a deal. All of Nod's good starting rushes are flak, and all of GDI's 3 starting paid units counter flak pretty hard...

I generally just walk out with an Officer and go 6-0 till I have to refill, since everyone just throws themselves at you with things that die to bullets.