Can some one help? With installaion of the original renegade

kira

• Totem Arts Staff

I bought on ebay c&c renegade and i installed rhe first cd, but the second cd (the red one) doesnt seem to be recognized by my os which is win 10.

Summery of my laptop:

N5110 dell

Os windows 10

Intel i3

4 gb ram

And sorry if it is not related but atleast can you navigate me to the currect place?

Does Windows not recognize the disc as in: It wont shop up in My pc?

Or is it giving a read error of some sort.

Maybe another pc with another cd drive will do the trick? Some drives wont read old slightly damaged discs...

Best shot is to either create an iso image of the disc if possible(ImgBurn is your friend) or go to the deep dark waters of the internet and get an iso for disc 2 there as you already have a legit cd key (I'm not responsible for damage, house fires or flying monkeys in your computer if you do this).

Good luck.

• Totem Arts Staff
Does Windows not recognize the disc as in: It wont shop up in My pc?

Or is it giving a read error of some sort.

Maybe another pc with another cd drive will do the trick? Some drives wont read old slightly damaged discs...

Best shot is to either create an iso image of the disc if possible(ImgBurn is your friend) or go to the deep dark waters of the internet and get an iso for disc 2 there as you already have a legit cd key (I'm not responsible for damage, house fires or flying monkeys in your computer if you do this).

Good luck.

It wont show up my pc. Cant try other pc.

I dont want to go swim in that water, too long so i told the seller and he ships me anthor one.

Damage or fire i can handle but there is no way in the world im gonna deal with flying monkey fucker which is 2 meter long. Gonna burn them all.!

By the way, on the 24 .8 i am suppose to be connected to the internet onmy apartment. Wish me luck with no stalling and problems. :))