No server list ?

AdolfCritler

I can confirm that there are no servers currently showing up (10:22 PM - US Central), on both launcher and in-game.

I was playing right before the 5.24 update hit (Harvester race failed on Walls before server shutdown) and right after the patch dropped and everything was updated. I played for some time before leaving around 2:00 PM to attend to other matters.

I guess all servers may be undergoing maintenance or something, but it is a little odd that there is no server list.

Is there any stop-gap to connect to a server via IP that we can post here and in popular teamspeak? If not the server's IP as it shows up, then possibly gift this thread and TS3 with the actual IP instead of the proxy, just for the time being? Or is this to be fixed in very short time...?

Thanks for the updates guys. I didn't see the news post about the servers originally being down during that short period, so I decided to check the servers for myself when I saw this topic.

At any rate, thanks for all of your hard work!

Could the "no server list" symptom also have the effect that the launcher does not detect an update is required ?

After some weeks I had flipped my boot SSDs and booted W7 again so my installation was on 5.16 yet.

But the launcher claimed I was up to date.

Actually I am already reinstalling but I wanted to document the symptom. May be some others have been seeing this too.

I started reinstalling since I also had the UDK startup failure which there is a manual fix in the ini files. But I could not find it. So I was playing on W10 only which did not happen to show that symptom. If that persists on W7 I get back.

The reinstall fixed my earlier W7 problem. Runs fine now. If the "no update needed" symptom was also a server issue like the "empty server list" then there is no issue left. If not then possibly some update check problem with somewhat older releases may exist. I have not played for a while. Nice enhancements...

• 2 years later...