Some more ideas.

Neutron

I want to suggest something like Mutators? Mutators will allow us to change the game It's way It's played to our liking.

Here are examples of mutators:

- Health Regeneration

- Armor Regeneration.

- Infinite ammo.

there could be more mutators Ideas that changes the gameplay.

So yeah if like the mutator, you can add them. If not, start the game without them.

Also, would be cool to see more vehicles and character class options which will expand the gameplay.

• Totem Arts Staff

The infinite ammo mutator is in the SDK, and it's really annoying to test things like that on client. You'd have to run a local test server running it. There are a few more example mutator's made by the development team. I've edited a few of their mutators and done a few things here and there, but other than that no one really makes mutators.

• Totem Arts Staff
The infinite ammo mutator is in the SDK, and it's really annoying to test things like that on client. You'd have to run a local test server running it. There are a few more example mutator's made by the development team. I've edited a few of their mutators and done a few things here and there, but other than that no one really makes mutators.

You don't have to run a local server to test mutator, unless it's specifically to test that they work online, You can just drop the 'server' switch from the command-line and then write in mutators after the map name as usual. Did it plenty for the commander mod.