Beta Launcher & Installer

Agent

That cant be all. Is that really all ? If it is pls try again by starting the game with the FORCELOGFLUSH commandline argument (Forces a log flush after each line). You cant add commandline arguments from within the launcher i think but you can add it to the udk.exe since im guessing you might be seeing that error aswell even when not starting from the launcher.

Mb few lines missing. .But thats about it..

I receved no errors mess. Only task manager list it as not responding.

Sound complicate :S...I will try to delete every things. And start fresh. .I just hope I wont lose my udk stuff (my maps wip)

Mb something in the Beta 4 folder do a conflict with the game. .like wrong files been updated

I think Jeff or another user has this problem that it got stuck on a loading screen, due to some previous install and the config files getting mixed up.

Uninstalling and then making sure that the Renegade X folder is completely gone from Program files and if not manually delete the folder after uninstalling.

Then do a complete fresh stand alone install and should all work for you :)

Ill up the hard limit on the retries. Its a server protection. For now, remove your launcher, reinstall with the new installer and try again. Somehow you guys/gals can't get a proper connection to the install servers. If that fails, please post again.

Short side question for the people with the retries error, are you playing from Europe?

Scrap that! The server with the files was out of bandwith... Fixed now!