New EU DDoS Protected Server Online

Cronus

• Totem Arts Staff

Hi,

We just purchased and setup an EU Based RenegadeX Server with the DDoS protection as our US one. This one is located in Frankfurt, Germany.

Since we've had alot of complaints about pings, hopefully this should fix it. We are looking into moving our US Server to another location perhaps to lower pings for EU Players also.

Going forward I will be monitoring DDoS notifications and please let me know if there are any issues!

Donation link to keep this server online is below.

https://multiplayerforums.com/donate/

Edited by Guest

Good, good, nice! Cause sofar ppl only join the non-protected servers whatever i try. Almost every time I want to game the servers are empty cause they got DDOSSED when they were 2/3rd filled and ppl just reconnected to another unstable server. Hope ppl know join your (or any other) protected server so we can build the playerbase more!

• Totem Arts Staff

Yes it is! Thank you very much Ryz. Everyone should thank you for putting up the $$$ to get this going. Hopefully more will chip in to keep it going. It does cost very little, however we have more expensive needs as RenX is not our primary game, and we have many other servers to keep up.

Hi,

We just purchased and setup an EU Based RenegadeX Server with the DDoS protection as our US one. This one is located in Frankfurt, Germany.

Since we've had alot of complaints about pings, hopefully this should fix it. We are looking into moving our US Server to another location perhaps to lower pings for EU Players also.

Going forward I will be monitoring DDoS notifications and please let me know if there are any issues!

I just tried to donate and after I put the donation amount in I get a blank screen on Firefox and a '' The website cannot display the page '' on Internet Explorer. Does this use Paypal to donate?

• Totem Arts Staff
Hi,

I just tried to donate and after I put the donation amount in I get a blank screen on Firefox and a '' The website cannot display the page '' on Internet Explorer. Does this use Paypal to donate?

Thank you for alerting us to the error, yes it uses paypal. While im fixing this you can donate directly to [email protected] Post a forum post if you would to let us know,a nd put your nickname in the donation :)

Hi,

Thank you for alerting us to the error, yes it uses paypal. While im fixing this you can donate directly to [email protected] Post a forum post if you would to let us know,a nd put your nickname in the donation :)

I made a donation through the link you provided and left a note with this forum nick and the one I use in game. I wasn't sure if the problem was with my browser or on your side.