Funny in-game RenX quotes.

Cherno

"brain dead team"

- any of your random teammates after 1 building is destroyed.

I am guilty of this to the point of launching minute-long tirades about how I knew it was gonna happen and how nobody wanted to follow my great plan to win the match and how public games are horrible yadda yadda.. Yet I keep playing this game :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some quotes from pugs. I am not good at recognizing voices, so I don't know who exactly stated these.

"Strip house" - he didn't mean the strip club, but rather the airstrip contol tower. Happened during a match on Walls

"Strip behind Weapons" - he probably meant to say Stank or SBH. Happened during another match on Walls

"I am not attached to a generator, bruh" - he was explaining why he lost connection  during a match on Arctic Stronghold

"You have enough money for a humvee? The sauce will set us free! Let's do it!" - referring to a flaming c4 humvee tactic to destroy Nod turrets on Lakeside

Edited by Jarzey

2 hours ago, Jarzey said:

"You have enough money for a humvee? The sauce will set us free! Let's do it!" - referring to a flaming c4 humvee tactic to destroy Nod turrets on Lakeside

Definetly not @yosh56. We would never do such ridiculous things as giving them the sauce/soos. c:

I have one aswell:

Ryz: "Who is overmining? Stop overmining"
(2 minutes later)
Ryz is over-mining at Barracks

1 hour ago, KrypTheBear said:

Definetly not @yosh56. We would never do such ridiculous things as giving them the sauce/soos. c:

I have one aswell:

Ryz: "Who is overmining? Stop overmining"
(2 minutes later)
Ryz is over-mining at Barracks

Lol I understand that looks funny, but that was to compensate the fact that the bar (and other buildings) didn't have mines. Better quote would be: "F*cking overminers."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Odoacer (my brother, after reading the quote above)

"Jarzey is a little immature adult with low self-esteem and he thinks he grows by writing articles on the RenX wiki when knowing that little to no one will bother to read them."

Sorry, he couldn't resist it.

• Like 1

I asked Gatekeeper if he thinks getting rid of skilled players would make renegade-x better. He agreed saying that it ruins it for everyone else, and that i am too retarded to understand.

• 4 months later...
15 hours ago, DarkSn4ke said:

"So how do I start the 46 bit version of RenX?" - Ryz during the pre-PUG 22th April :P

Lol. In the same phrase I corrected myself. In Dutch you say numbers exactly the opposite way and you start with the lastest part, before naming the first part. Glad you found it funny though...

• 2 months later...
Guest Gliven

not in-game, but i had someone comment on one of my youtube videos for a volcano match.

"your leader is pretty good however attacking/defending harvy on this map is a bad strategy."

• 2 weeks later...
  • Totem Arts Staff

Don't know if it is a real quote and don't know who said it but it still make me laugh a bit

Alright keep the weaps, defend it! (2 seconds later) GDI Weapons Factory Destroyed

Edited by TK0104
  • Haha 3

• 4 months later...