PATCH balance

On the most recent PUG, I actually considered Patch being rather powerful, but when it comes to both players being at the same skill lvls, LCGs are more than enough of a counter with their flak armour to survive grenades along with their high dps. I would say that, sure, Patch can use a slight touch, but in my personal experience, the issue isn't that big.

I think you need to consider this matter in a more general way, not just the case PATCH vs LCG .

Different units are fighting each others and you need to look Patch as unit in this kind of situation .

Gunner's opposite is the LCG

Patch's opposite is the SBH

For that tier, thems the opposites.

Patch's grenade has a long recharge as it is and the delay between Patch's grenade and regular ammunition is however long it takes for the player to tap 'X', it makes no logical sense to add a delay on top of this because the grenade comes out of its own chamber.

Patch became a really good anti-SBH with that grenade launcher, it's a very ideal counter for those invisibility bastards. (Which have been a larger problem for a longer time)

Just seems to me like you enjoy running in a straight line towards the lower chamber of Patch's firearm. ;)

Edited by Guest

I think you need to consider this matter in a more general way, not just the case PATCH vs LCG .

Different units are fighting each others and you need to look Patch as unit in this kind of situation .

Gunner's opposite is the LCG

Patch's opposite is the SBH

For that tier, thems the opposites.

Patch's grenade has a long recharge as it is and the delay between Patch's grenade and regular ammunition is however long it takes for the player to tap 'X', it makes no logical sense to add a delay on top of this because the grenade comes out of its own chamber.

Patch became a really good anti-SBH with that grenade launcher, it's a very ideal counter for those invisibility bastards. (Which have been a larger problem for a longer time)

Just seems to me like you enjoy running in a straight line towards the lower chamber of Patch's firearm. ;)

It seems, you are equaly brain dead as the one who decided to make patch such unbalanced unit !

Thanks! I like it when an OP fails to respond effectively and constructively.

Thanks! I like it when an OP fails to respond effectively and constructively.

When they can't support their argument, they insult others to make their arguments look stronger. Are they too desperate to make people listen to their suggestion?

• 3 weeks later...