Q Commands

This isn't really a bug however it bugs me a bit seeing as I notice spelling errors super easily. A lot of the Q commands need a spellcheck before the final release comes out. I noticed it a long time ago but wasn't able to play because my computer sucked but I got a new one and noticed that its still there.

I don't know what all of them say but the couple that I noticed in the one game i just played were:

Enterence and Immediatly

• Totem Arts Staff
Any location names are down to the map creator, but infantry like Patch (shown as Patche) and a few others are down to the Devs.

Yeah they need to fix those things. Someone typed too fast...

Yes im not that good at english and yes it might have a german touch and i just did what sounded ok to me. Hopefully somehow it can get corrected someday.

... maybe if someone does a good list and sends a funny vid or something aswell i might get the motivation to change it. Then again id love new guys just take over stuff like this ... especially if its something quite easy like this. But then again everyone has different priorities and stuff they wanna work on. My status right now is that im in a demotivated phase again mainly cause the last updates, even though i thought they progessed the game quite a bit, didnt make the game grow. So the game seems stuck in this corner. Wich is fine aswell but ya, not great either.

Yes im not that good at english and yes it might have a german touch and i just did what sounded ok to me. Hopefully somehow it can get corrected someday.

... maybe if someone does a good list and sends a funny vid or something aswell i might get the motivation to change it. Then again id love new guys just take over stuff like this ... especially if its something quite easy like this. But then again everyone has different priorities and stuff they wanna work on. My status right now is that im in a demotivated phase again mainly cause the last updates, even though i thought they progessed the game quite a bit, didnt make the game grow. So the game seems stuck in this corner. Wich is fine aswell but ya, not great either.

Idk how much matters what a random player like me tells you , but you guys did a great job with the game. You work for free and you are just a handfull of people without the corporation tools / time table / founds / etc. This game will grow, it got the attention of great people and bad people alike. Let's not forget that this game was atacked by retards DDOS-ing and hacking and what not that might of thrown away part of the players ( im glad CT came up with a great server though, that gave the midle finger to those idiots), which means the game does get the attention of the people.

Might be a good idea (i know it has been said for quite a while) to launch it on Steam. I think Steam has free games section too? (so EA won't cry that somehow you make money on this game or whatever else they might not like).

I am really positive that if you get this game on a platform like Steam or even Origin it will grow even more in popularity and maybe a new trailer could do too. I remember i learned about this game from a trailer on youtube that i randomly stumbled into.

Have faith in yourselves devs, for your work on Renegade X is great ! (im not saying that it doesnt have bugs ...but lets be serious: every freaking game has its bugs and balance issues.).

P.S. My apologies for off-topic.

Off topic from me as well, but Rypel, your game is great, and this small comunity is stable because of it. Granted, it needs marketing strategies, like promoting on various sites, researching market (tough not selling) and advertising with videos and whatnot. I am coming from Moddb, because I typed Unreal Tournament 3 mods. So I think you can gain more players from there as well. I have many acquaintances in the gaming industry. I think I will ask them for some insight about gaming PR. And then I can write it in a different post. Rypel, again: Thank you for this game, and thank you for being this very contemporary, democratic game developer group!