ZOOM and reload BUG

ex_member

But you know the bug Schrott is talking about Yosh? Because its really super annoying and happens quite often. I think u can still switch weapons to get out of the zoom-mode then have to switch back to sniper rifle and start reloading all over again - all in all u are kinda stuck and useless for 5s switching weapons or youre stuck in zoom-mode and cant move properly. In both cases if there is any half-decent enemy around you you are normally dead if this bug happens.

Anyway, i believe it wont get fixed anytime soon because of this, as i call it, "devs conspiracy" against snipers - they got nerfed so hard yet its still by far the most bugged class in the game which makes them almost unplayable right now in my opinion and i believe you devs are totally fine with that.

Never seen Minjis thread before so ty Henk for mentioning it here. But yeh could be the same issue for every zoomed weapon. With Sidney/Raveshaw i get the same bug like in Minjis thread aswell but its not as annoying as getting it with sniper while in zoom

EDIT: totally responded to the wrong topic, derp

Yosh, you can read my last post at: viewtopic.php?f=169&t=76335&start=15

But if you are to laisy for that here it is what I have wrote:

-----

Thank you all for your replies. I know that people are different and thats perfect. Everybody likes/dislikes different stuff.

I understand it fully, when someone does not like the one or the other class, for example sniper. Thats also OK for me. No problem with it.

I think, people should be aware, that there will always be people who likes playing snipers, no matter how BUGY or hard to play it gets. That should be accepted too.

Therefore, if you do not want people play snipers, just remove the class. But do not try to make it buggy and unplayable, because it wan't work.

-----

Do you really think they did that on purpose? Lots of other classes has it aswell. It will get fixed later eventually. Just be patient.